the Rift

[OPEN] as i stare, Im being drawn to a safer place

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
Code:

The journey wasn't too long, taken at a fast pace but filled with pleasant conversation. Abishia was thrilled to be bringing her first recruitment home, especially a nice mate like Aruna, who was worthy of a fine place among the hidden falls ranks. Soon they created a small rise, green grasses tickling her hooves, from here they had a perfect view of the falls, the large clearing backed by a waterfall that reflected the light beautifully. Taking a deep p breath, her barrel expanded ad she embraced the sweet scents of home. The breeze was a bit stronger here, carrying a variety of different scents along with it, the most prominent was the smell of fresh, crisp water nearby, some like that smell after it rains, but thinner, more like a sweet caress along ones cheek. The mosaic child cat a glance over to her new friend, whose pelt was also decorated with the sweet spots gifted by the Gods. A large smile was spread out across her face, lighting her features and bringing a new glow to her dual colored gaze. She closed her eyelids for a moment, the previous things fluttering close softly as she once again drew in a deep breath.

"Welcome home, my friend." She then drew back her chestnut curtains gaze being into the large waterfall which was down the slope, just ahead of them. She leaned down, picking a few pieces of cool grasses from the damp earth, then raising her some and chewing thoughtfully. Once she was finished, she spoke again. "See that clearing right there?" She flicked get me toward the group of trees, the waterfall the backdrop in this beautiful painting. She smiled lightly. " That's my favorite place. If you like loads for a small snack, I recommend you visit there." She giggled softly, shifting her weight. "In the meantime, go ahead and grab a few bites of grass if your feeling hungry. It is a policy that all visitors must wait at the borders for a ranked member to welcome them, and in your case, to accept you into the herd." She paused for a moment before letting out a loud whinny to call any in the area over to accept Aruna.

@[Aruna] @[Seele] @[Midas]

"blah blah blah."
ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts