the Rift

[PRIVATE] I didn't know I was lost

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
Evangeline
you always want what you're running from

In the days since Ruske had made his return to her life Evangeline had felt a bit better about calling Helovia home. It helped to know that she wasn't completely alone. "Never alone." Tallis chimed in as he always did when she thought about being alone. "Have me." The orange mare smiled and looked up toward the sky and the dragon that floated lazily on the warm drafts. He looked down and trilled, causing Evangeline's smile to grow. "I know, Tallis." She said. "You're always here with me." It never failed that the dragon was there to make her feel better when she was at her worst and protect her when she needed it most.

"Better than 'Uske." Tallis snorted as he looked back down the beach. Evangeline rolled her eyes and picked her pace up to a trot. Water splashed under her hooves and up against her barrel as she then moved from a trot to a canter in order to keep up with the dragon who had suddenly started to fly faster. "Slow, Eva!" The dragon teased. "Slow, slow, slow!"

"Oh, hush!" She called up to the dragon, but he continued to chirp and trill his taunts to her as they both raced along the beach. It wasn't until his vocalization finally stopped that she realized that they weren't alone on the beach. She slowed to a walk and the dragon swooped down near her head and grabbed at her mane to direct her head in the direction he wanted her to look. "Stallion." he murmured as he rose to the sky again. "Only one."

"We should say hello." She suggested, but she could feel the dragon's natural tendencies to distrust anyone he didn't know. "Not everyone is bad, Tallis." She reminded the dragon, her wet tail slapping against her sides as she walked. In retaliation Tallis flashed an image of Ampere in her mind and reminded her of the very real pain of being shot with electricity. "Not everyone is like that." Came her quiet answer, though in her heart she knew that more often than not individuals were prone to bouts of violence.

Gradually she drew closer to the stallion and she called out. "Hello!" She stopped and waited, deciding to take Tallis' advice and hang back that way she could have an easier escape should the stallion be of the crazier type and choose to attack.

"."

@[Solace]

and you know this is more than you can take
full image/stock credits

Messages In This Thread
I didn't know I was lost - by Solace - 04-15-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: I didn't know I was lost - by Evangeline - 04-27-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: I didn't know I was lost - by Solace - 05-02-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: I didn't know I was lost - by Evangeline - 05-03-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: I didn't know I was lost - by Solace - 06-07-2014, 02:46 AM