the Rift

[OPEN] Digging With No Spades

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Honey brown orbs sparkle curiously in the gloomy underworld, she was still young and wanted to know just about everything. Warm velvety lips curled up softly inviting the larger stallion to speak, and she took a few cautious steps closer. Penna leaned around her head, before pushing off of her slender back to hoover above her dainty head, watching the stranger warily. She could clearly feel his distrust for the bay painted stud, but she pushed it halfheartedly away. The cremello mare subconsciously had become wary of all strangers; the moment she had come to realized the life she was harboring. Either way her curiosity won out as the dainty mare extended her elegantly arched neck. Bright lanterns loomed from a sweet dished face, topped with pricked dishes.

The mare pulled her head up sharply, alarmed as the carrying thingy went spiraling away tinkling softly. 'Why do you suppose he did that?' She asked Penna silently, knowing she would not receive and answer from the falcon. She could however feel his unease grow stronger. She couldn't help but step closer at his very interesting word. her voice was warm and tinged with a urge to learn, "What kind of projects?" She stepped closer still her orbs sparkling like honey in dripping from the comb. A sudden thought pulled her up short. She spoke again slightly embarrassed by her rude action, "I'm sorry sir, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Parelia and this is Penna my bonded." She smiled warmly and waited for his name before dipping her head graciously.

Taking in his size and stunning blue eyes she smiled again trying to be as friendly as possibly; she could see no harm in being nice. Turning her gaze back to the stones hidden within the glass she gazed longingly at the beautiful stones beneath it, The only way she would be able to get to them would be to kick and break the glass, but that would be a shame. Her voice was soft and awestruck, much like a young foal seeing it's first snow, "Can you show me how you did that again?" She smiled hopefully gazing longingly at a lovely blue stone just beyond her reach.

"Speach"’Thoughts’
Words: 369 @[Dragomir]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Digging With No Spades - by Dragomir - 04-16-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Parelia - 04-16-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Dragomir - 04-17-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Parelia - 04-18-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Dragomir - 04-19-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Digging With No Spades - by Parelia - 04-29-2014, 01:00 AM