the Rift

[PRIVATE] puzzle pieces scattered across my bones

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

demons run, but count the cost,
the battle's won, but the child is lost
She seemed... Normal. No signs of that scary personality he had seen back at the Basin yet he still couldn't shake off the image when he saw her. The things she had done! How could she simply greet him as if everything was okay?! Had her mind forgotten that one dark twist in the tale where his cousin had been a victim and she was the villain. Well, alongside Crake that was. Low and behold here she was! Slumped on the icy floor like she had no strength nor will to raise herself to greet him and to leave the mountains she had cursed that night. Sacre struggled with himself for a few moments as the filly spoke his name and asked if he'd like to join her. Join her?! In villainous acts of soul twisting, to watch as darkness strangled and sunk its hungry claws, maiming and deforming flesh. She sat so serenely, so oblivious and looked like the Sikeax he had first met. What was this?! He frowned and shifted, struggling with right and wrong. If Deodat had been turned, then what's to say Sikeax hadn't been turned? Was he being cruel in his thoughts? Sacre didn't know! The indecision hurt and the seconds ticked by before finally he laid his bright blue, conflicted eyes on her again.

"I get by" he answered honestly, a frown forming on his brow as he unconsciously shifted closer to Inari. "You were... Different the last I saw you. Strange and frightening." Was she going to turn on him now? Cause him to flee to the caves once again. Or had the curse been lifted. He watched her with a new wariness, his legs now pinned into position and his ears flicked back and forth with nervousness. Inari watched them both in confusion, feeling his master's uneasiness and wondering what was wrong. "Are you going to turn into a monster again? Attack the hearts of friends and family, like Deodat" He swallowed. It had to be said and his voice cracked with it, the feeling wasn't a nice one to suspect someone who was once a friend, was still a friend?

He looked down to Inari as if to find some comfort. The fox returned his gaze with innocent eyes that had no idea what was going on, but it was something strange and uncomfortable for his burnt black friend.
sydna

@[Sikeax]

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: puzzle pieces scattered across my bones - by Sacre - 04-20-2014, 07:33 AM