the Rift

[PRIVATE] puzzle pieces scattered across my bones

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

demons run, but count the cost,
the battle's won, but the child is lost
Her words stung like a harsh whip and his lips curled in anger, but his eyes looked stricken with uncertainty. How could she forget? She had taken one of his own, walked into the Basin and took one of his own. Yet, she did still talk to him with care, that much was true in the words she spoke. Had she really forgotten when the had curse lifted? Had the curse lifted? Sacre was lost as to whether to trust her or not and he really wanted to; he'd never felt so torn in his life! Father would say not to, father would condemn this girl and he would remove her from the earth. Maybe mother would too or even Roux. What would his twin do? His face contorted into a tortured expression as he struggled with what was the best course of action, the wisdom of Lace, his fathers disapproving face and his own wishes. Torn, the boy swallowed hard and looked to Inari. His fox stared back with concerned eyes, the poor vulpine hadn't a clue what was going on other than it was hurting his bonded.

Sacre hesitantly replied, his voice matching his stricken gaze. "Your sanity once. That was what you were missing." He glanced to the floor and finally decided on where to put his loyalties, looking back at Sikeax with an apologetic gaze. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you. It's just that time..." That time, when I didn't know you at all. She had no longer been Sikeax, the bubbly foal he'd met that one time. "Your body was decaying you looked like a zombie and you came to the Basin preaching about the undead that walked the mountains. Deodat came and protected us, you turned him into something like you whilst I managed to escape. The days became darker, we had to flee into a cave system and hide from the rest of the wraiths like you had been. Do you not remember any of it?" He asked with a shudder as she finally got to her feet.

Sacre's expression flickered to concern as she swayed on her feet and looked all in all rather ill. She spoke once more, apologizing and reiterating her broken memory to which Sacre shook his head and frowned at her. "You look ill. I imagine it doesn't help by being this far into the mountain, do you have a home?" Wraith or no wraith, she looked and acted like the Sikeax he had first met, a Sikeax who was now looked ragged.
sydna

@[Sikeax]

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: puzzle pieces scattered across my bones - by Sacre - 04-24-2014, 08:13 AM