the Rift

[PRIVATE] puzzle pieces scattered across my bones

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Each word has the weight of a thousand planets, hanging in the air and settling down when they find the forbidden passage into her ears and escape into her mental state. Once more, everything is crashing down her and if the waterworks start now, then it's more than likely she'll find herself crying long after this.
The part of her that had been lost had been gone for the better. It seems easier to see the truth in her lost memories. Her mind had gone ahead and decided that her past was not enough for her, to lock it away under lock and key, and to pretend that she was never going to try to find that lost part. For the better, in every single way.
She shakes her head, acting as if this is her desperate attempt to brush away his words and accept the apology he had offered her. It was accepted the moment that he allowed it to be released. She could not hold anger towards someone who was giving her lost pieces and in a way, piecing her scattered puzzle pieces back together.
Deep down, the shake is nothing her but a scrambling try at relieving herself of believing his words, things such as decay, zombie, ones that seemed designed perfectly for her to lose her broken sanity and be shipped off to some state she didn't need to be in.
Like Amara.
Her eyes gaze upon him and she sighs, releasing breath that seems so tainted that her body refuses to keep hold of it. The concern on his face makes her worry as of his state, how he was thinking of her as she stood before him and having given him her best attempt at being angry towards anyone that wasn't Adrixaura. A pen prick hits her sinking heart and it might as well become a ship sinking as it filled with water.
"I don't remember any of that. I remember leaving the Dragon's Throat to find Amara in the Marsh, and nothing else from there out. I woke up, and she was what you said that I was. And yes, I have a home. I went back to the Dragon's Throat since I have no other place to go. Do you?"

OOC: So sorry, I tried Dx
@[Sacre]
If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: puzzle pieces scattered across my bones - by Sikeax - 04-26-2014, 09:52 AM