the Rift

[OPEN] !!put the gun down

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Sharp steps carried her across her new home, thoughts on everything but where her posts where taking her. Memories flashed before her orbs, pain stabbed her chest, negative thoughts roared through her dome, tearing her apart, quietly, behind closed doors. Inside was a battle field, outside was a sweet innocent child. 

She halted, breathing heavily, breeze caressing her soft cheek and making her hair fly and entangle with itself, glass feathers knocking against each other and Elsa's feather, just above her shoulder, shifted slightly. But her thoughts lingered elsewhere, they searching for nothing but him... The one she loved, the one that had disappeared yet again, and this time, she thought it was for good. Ruthlessly, she pushed away the waterworks, and moved on quietly, until her legs ached and she forced herself to stop in a mossy clearing, her nostrils flaring. Slowly, she walked over to a larger tree at the edge of an area, it's fresh green leaves making a canopy, closing her in and providing a shelter from the outside world, but not from her thoughts. 

Bending her knees, avenue eased down onto her stomach, distant voices making her lobes twitch. Making herself comfortable, she laid upon her knees, neck and shoulders pressed against the trunk, and locks spreading out across the ground for about three feet after her body. Closing her orbs slightly, she muffled a few words, turning her dome so glass horn collides with trunk, a soft bump vibrating through her. 

"Oh Azarel, how I miss you. "

@[Azarel]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Azarel & Aslan
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be
"Aslan, stop!" I called, feeling the vibrations of laughter roll off my tongue. The lion cub was nibbling on my withers, tickling me without even knowing it and it made me crazy. "Aslan, please stop, you're tickling me." He stopped - to my surprise because he had been tickling me for what felt like hours - and yawned so that his toothless gums were shown. "You tired, buddy? " He replied by crawling under my curly dark mane and seemed to fall asleep because he didn't move other than breathing afterwards. I walked forward with my head held high and I felt proud. Why? Well, I had a companion now. The egg that I had found on the meadow - the day I met my sister again - had hatched only an hour or so later and out came this little thing. A feline, just like Dezba. Now, he was 14 suns old and we became besties the very moment he hatched. Although it confused me as to why it came out of an egg, since I was pretty sure that cats were like horses and drank milk and were born straight from the womb like me.

Maybe I was wrong.

The trees soon parted and became fewer, and I entered a glade filled with moss. Moss was always so wet and spongy, but it was better than nothing when it came to eating it. I lowered my head to start grazing, when suddenly I heard a quiet muffled voice near me. My head flew up - not fast enough to awake Aslan though - and looked around me when I saw a painted.. unicorn? The horned horse was lying down by a tree, a rather big tree, and as I came closer to it, the recognition struck me like lightning. "Abishia?" What was she doing her? She smelled of forest and fresh water, did she live here now? "Abishia, wake up." And where had the horn come from? She most certainly didn't have a horn last time we saw each other - and that was merely a season ago. Why was she here?

"Talking."

ooc: I had to do intense research on 2 week old lion cubs for 'and yawned so that his toothless gums were shown'. Intense research. Also, Aslan has hatched and is two weeks old XD
wordcount: 346
tags: @[Abishia]

Hidden Account
Wild.

Her head flew up at the sound of his voice,  orbs now wide and her body now radiating with energy. Swiftly, she jumped to her feet, her gaze boring into her beloved, but she couldn't Help but wonder if he still felt the same about her. 

Her stare floated across his frame, and with a close look,  she spotted a heap of something, under his dark curly mane it seemed,  and as she looked harder, it rose and fell steadily. Curiosity gripped her, but she forced herself to loom back to his face, cocking her head slightly, causing her forelock to drag on the mossy floor and swing to the left side of her face. The want to reach out and touch him was almost over bearing, but the fear etched in her features gave away the fright she wax trying so hard to fight. She turned her head away, heart stabbed with pain, worry that he would No longer like her with this great item she had received from the heavens. The little lady couldn't Help but wonder if he had found someone new. 

But when she slowly turned her head back toward him, Plexiglas flexing with her spine and neck, she couldn't Help but allow a small smile to curl her kissers upward.  Although the expression didn't reach her orbs, which remained darkened, she still felt a small spur of happiness. But then again, was it just a trick, a way to try and lure her in, to break her again? It seemed like years since she had since him, her every sense urging her to reach out and touch him, have that physical contact she was so hungry for, when she pushed out her muzzle to reach for him, she retracted it, looking to the earth beneath her. "Azarel.... " It was only a murmur, but the emotion that trimmed her vocals where strong, and perfectly identifiable.  But then she spoke again, daring to lift her stare to look into his eyes, tears beginning to form."I've missed you..." Only a moment later, she dropped her gaze again to stare upon the moss."I live here now... I am an Artisan. "

@[Azarel]

Credits

lines

Unregistered
Azarel & Aslan
Our eyes met and I could only stare, before she turned her head away. She had gotten even more beautiful since Frostfall and her scent... She smelled delicious. It was a scent I have never noticed before in my life, a scent that made me feel warm and... It was very hard to explain. When she turned her head to me again, I noticed a small smile upon her soft lips and I almost touched them before she retracted her muzzle again. Why did she seem so afraid? I still had feelings for her - and if anything, they had gotten stronger. The painted filly was staring into the ground and she mumbled something, which sounded like my name. "Abi..." I whispered, wanting to lower my head even more to touch her but I stayed put. She looked up into my eyes again and I smiled, a warm smile that could only be described as loving and friendly, but which disappeared when she spoke those three words. "I've missed you..."

I rose my head and looked down at her, gazing over her body while I thought it through for a moment. She had missed me, yet it hadn't even gone a full season since we last saw each other. Perhaps she had issues with that, being away from someone for more than twenty suns. That was the highest I could count for the moment, so I didn't exactly know how long time had really passed since last time. I stopped counting after twenty. And I was really easily distracted from subjects, wasn't I? This all went on in my head during only a few milliseconds and I saw how she dropped her gaze once again to the ground. "I live here now... I am an Artisan." Oh.
Oooh.

"Well, I live here too with Mother, her companion and my sister. Did you come here yourself or did anyone recruit you?" I tilted my head and felt a slight movement on my back. Slowly, I turned my head and glanced over at the lion cub, who had just been changing his position before he fell asleep again. My gaze fell on the filly again and I took a step back before very slowly bending my knees to lie down. Fortunately, the cub didn't fall off or even woke up, so I sighed with relief and smiled at Abishia.
"I've missed you too, you know."

"Talking."

ooc: :D
wordcount: 402

Hidden Account
Wild.

His smile was all she had wanted, his beautiful smile could keep her alive, brighten any day, make everything alright, and make all her worried slip away. When he spoke to her, his voice was music to her ears. All she could think of was savoring the moment, remembering it forever. With the last of his vocals lingering in the Birdsong air, she closed her orbs absorbing his voice, the other half of her had finally returned. Since they had separated, she didn't feel whole, she felt as if something was missing. Even though he was only gone for a short time, her love for him was so strong, that when he was gone, a part of her was gone too. 

I can't be afraid anymore. What if he really loves me. What if I am offending him. What if he thinks that I don't like him? Love him? When he confirmed it, when he said that he had missed her too, she lurched forward, pressing herself against him, pushing her maw into his left shoulder, trying to ignore the scars and cuts that decorate his body. She tried her hardest to push back the tears, but a few slipped from her before she gained control of herself. But despite this, a smile still lingered on her kissers, she finally could embrace him, could be held by him, look into his eyes and hope that he loved her as much as she loved him. She stayed, pressing against him, nibbling slightly on his shoulder, staying quiet but the emotion that gripped the air almost suffocated her. She had been so close to her breaking point, with visiting the Basin, realizing how horrible she could be, and then Elsa with her breakdown, made everything worse. She had come too close to letting herself go, showing her true side,  but now that Azarel had come to save her, she was confident that she could keep herself hidden, keep pushing on through this stupid thing we all call life. Fighting our inner selves to remain calm, collected, and mature, despite our ages, despite our experiences, we all try so hard to be like one another, but in the end,  we all look upon those who keep their true sides hidden, so in turn we become this, and then, there isn't many real souls. Only hidden and manipulated. 

She stepped back, a large smile on her kissers, and her love for him reflected in her features. Reaching out, she bumped her maw against his, her smile not even faltering for a moment. "Your mother brought me here. She was kind enough to lead me here, with another lady, Rohesia.  " She extended her muzzle again, running it along his soft cheek before taking a small step forward, pressing the front of her dome against his, closing her orbs and parting her maw."We live on the same herd now, my love. Now, we can see each other often, and serve our herd together. " She side and stepped back, cocking her head slightly and flicking her harks subtly."What are you in the herd, Aza?  Maybe there is something I can Help you with, for an excuse to spend more time together. " She winked, a giggle bubbled from her, face glowing with happiness.  

When he lowered himself to the ground carefully, Abishia waited until he was comfortable before picking her way around him, and lowering herself on his right side, pressing her bodice against his frame and draping her dished dome and neck over his back, careful to avoid the small heap of something just by his whither."Aza, what is that little heap?"

Her voice was questioning, but still full of love. Lightly, she ran her maw up and down his spine, still making sure to avoid the heap, in case it would be something that would bring danger to her, but she doubts that. She continues on, the soft caress calming and a loving gesture. Patiently she awaits his answer, perfectly content. 

@[Azarel]

Credits

lines

Unregistered
Azarel & Aslan
I looked at the filly and felt her press her petite body against mine and even though I was slightly confused, I draped her in and embraced her back. I was yet too young to feel love, so this filly was but a close friend for me. No love from my side in this friendship. Then she spoke.
"Your mother brought me here. She was kind enough to lead me here, with another lady, Rohesia." Wait a minute. How did she know it had been my mother? Had mother told her anything about me? The filly stroke her muzzle along my cheek and I stood still, waiting for her to be done with all the touching. She pressed her head against mine and I tilted mine so that my horn wouldn't stab her forehead. "We live in the same herd now, my love. Now, we can see each other often, and serve our herd together." Uhm. My love? I watched as she took a step back and cocked her head. What the hell was she doing? "What are you in the herd, Aza? Maybe there is something I can help you with, for an excuse to spend more time together." Once again, I was confused. "I'm a soldier..." My voice was low and I stared at the filly as she pranced before me. Was she flirting with me? When she winked at me, my face took a neutral expression. She was. Definitely. Not very good at it - at least what I knew from my past experiences.

She lowered herself next to me as I did so, and I noticed how she looked at my little cub under the dark locks of my mane. "Aza, what is that little heap?" A dinosaur. What the hell did she think it was? Aslan was golden and furry, that could only describe very few animals. "Before I tell you about the little thing under my mane, I want to ask you a few things." I cleared my throat and looked straight at her, observing her. "How did you know that it was my Mother who recruited you? I never told you what she looked like." My eyes were glazed in a serious expression, almost glaring at her. "Did she say anything about me?" From what I knew, Abishia had never ever met Mother before, at least not in my presence. I had told Mother about her - what she looked like, how she was, her name - but they had never met. Had she spied on me and Mother?

"If you have spied on Mother, my sister or me..." I swear that I will never talk to this filly again if she had. Spying on others was wrong unless you were a sleuth, which she clearly had said that she wasn't. She was an Artisian. "Anyways..." I turned my head and looked over Aslan, who was silently sleeping on my back. "This is my companion, Aslan. He's a lion."

"Talking."

ooc: Bad Aza XD
wordcount: 493

Hidden Account
Wild.

He doesn't want me.  

He didn't love her like she loved him. He didn't embrace her like she did him. He didn't want her as badly, and Abi was just now realizing. It hurt... It physically hurt her, stabbing pains in her chest, making her cringe, pain shooting from tail tip to harks. Despite this, she swallowed the pain. She listened as he voice took a deeper tone, tenor vocals upon the breeze. She shifted, refraining her neck and head from being draped over him, resting her maw on her right knee. Childhood friends, lasting in a fling No longer the than a sunrise. The hours and adoration faded from her gaze, an obvious shift from one emotion to a rather unidentifiable one. She looked to him as she spoke, her voice remaining light and sounding, somewhat, happy."I have met your mother before Azarel, and so has my mother. If I recall correctly, my mother was there when she gave birth to one of her children." She tipped her head slightly, forelock making a small dragging sound against the mossy earth. He doesn't trust me. He doesn't FUCKING TRUST ME. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO LOVE SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T TRUST ME... 

Or love me back...

A dumb filly only causes trouble. A filly that is too quick to fall head over heels. To quick to love. To quick to become loyal. Too quick to mature  

She forces a light smile, the expression not making it's way to display in her orbs, for only a blanket stare lingers there. Only moments ago they were filled with light and emotion."I am happy for you. A bonded is such a beautiful thing." 

Turning her gaze away from him, she stares through the canopy of leaves. Emotion brews. Rage boils. Angry at herself, angry at the world. Angry because she just has to feel, to become attached. 

He doesnt want me.  

@[Azarel]

Annnnnnndddd cue the heartbroken, bitchy, *but still vulnerable* abi 

Credits

lines

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

"I have met your mother before, Azarel, and so has my mother. If I recall correctly, my mother was there when she gave birth to one of her children." A laugh appeared out of the dark trees surrounding the glade, almost mocking the words. She was wrong. The filly was so wrong and I almost enjoyed it. "Azarel, my boy. Abishia, are you really trying to lie and fool my dearest son?" My voice took a sudden turn during the last sentence into something dark, raspy and irritated as if the filly had mocked me. The daughter of Harmony, a mare I had met once in my life who had only been a filly back then. A mare who had later met my son, known his name, whom he had nicknamed Snowblood. Harmony the Bloodsplattered Snowmare, as I had come to remember her by. "Harmony never attended any of my children's births. I only met her once and that was during one of my pregnancies, right after I had found my companion." As if cued, Dezba appeared out of the shadows and I slowly walked after her. Both of my eyes were closed fully and pointed to the ground, but as I came out into the light, I rose my head and opened the blue orbs to look at the filly. She was lying next to my son, way too close for my comfort. "Azarel." The colt stared at me and slowly got up from the ground, careful not to drop the precious lump under his mane.

He then walked over to my side with his head low, letting me sniff on the little lump. A companion. A lion. "Congratulations, my son." I whispered, before I let my gaze lock itself onto the filly I had recruited.
"We had never met before the day in the Threshold. How did you know my name? My son surely didn't tell you -" I looked at him and he shook his head in confirmation. "- and I doubt that your mother told you. I doubt she even remembered me after our meeting." I stepped closer to the filly, looking down on her with almost glaring eyes.
"What do you want with my son?" The colt turned around and nudged my neck so that I would look at him. "Mother..." he whispered, but I did not turn my head. A smile crossed my lips as I took another step closer to the filly. Dezba walked by my side, glaring at the filly as well. Scare off. "Mother, let's just go find Destry." My body froze in the middle of a move and I glanced at the golden boy before I took a step back. "Yes."

I bumped my maw against him to make him turn to the forest, which he did, and I glanced one last time at Abishia. "Don't lie about me again, girl." Then we turned around and left, stepping into the shadows and disappearing as quietly as we had appeared.

"Talking"
Delinne's thoughts
Dezba's thoughts

ooc // -
word count // 497
tags // @[Abishia]
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c: