the Rift

[OPEN] !!put the gun down

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Azarel & Aslan
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be
"Aslan, stop!" I called, feeling the vibrations of laughter roll off my tongue. The lion cub was nibbling on my withers, tickling me without even knowing it and it made me crazy. "Aslan, please stop, you're tickling me." He stopped - to my surprise because he had been tickling me for what felt like hours - and yawned so that his toothless gums were shown. "You tired, buddy? " He replied by crawling under my curly dark mane and seemed to fall asleep because he didn't move other than breathing afterwards. I walked forward with my head held high and I felt proud. Why? Well, I had a companion now. The egg that I had found on the meadow - the day I met my sister again - had hatched only an hour or so later and out came this little thing. A feline, just like Dezba. Now, he was 14 suns old and we became besties the very moment he hatched. Although it confused me as to why it came out of an egg, since I was pretty sure that cats were like horses and drank milk and were born straight from the womb like me.

Maybe I was wrong.

The trees soon parted and became fewer, and I entered a glade filled with moss. Moss was always so wet and spongy, but it was better than nothing when it came to eating it. I lowered my head to start grazing, when suddenly I heard a quiet muffled voice near me. My head flew up - not fast enough to awake Aslan though - and looked around me when I saw a painted.. unicorn? The horned horse was lying down by a tree, a rather big tree, and as I came closer to it, the recognition struck me like lightning. "Abishia?" What was she doing her? She smelled of forest and fresh water, did she live here now? "Abishia, wake up." And where had the horn come from? She most certainly didn't have a horn last time we saw each other - and that was merely a season ago. Why was she here?

"Talking."

ooc: I had to do intense research on 2 week old lion cubs for 'and yawned so that his toothless gums were shown'. Intense research. Also, Aslan has hatched and is two weeks old XD
wordcount: 346
tags: @[Abishia]

Messages In This Thread
!!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-18-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-19-2014, 07:09 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-19-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-25-2014, 02:59 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-26-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Delinne - 04-27-2014, 09:56 AM