the Rift

[OPEN] !!put the gun down

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Her head flew up at the sound of his voice,  orbs now wide and her body now radiating with energy. Swiftly, she jumped to her feet, her gaze boring into her beloved, but she couldn't Help but wonder if he still felt the same about her. 

Her stare floated across his frame, and with a close look,  she spotted a heap of something, under his dark curly mane it seemed,  and as she looked harder, it rose and fell steadily. Curiosity gripped her, but she forced herself to loom back to his face, cocking her head slightly, causing her forelock to drag on the mossy floor and swing to the left side of her face. The want to reach out and touch him was almost over bearing, but the fear etched in her features gave away the fright she wax trying so hard to fight. She turned her head away, heart stabbed with pain, worry that he would No longer like her with this great item she had received from the heavens. The little lady couldn't Help but wonder if he had found someone new. 

But when she slowly turned her head back toward him, Plexiglas flexing with her spine and neck, she couldn't Help but allow a small smile to curl her kissers upward.  Although the expression didn't reach her orbs, which remained darkened, she still felt a small spur of happiness. But then again, was it just a trick, a way to try and lure her in, to break her again? It seemed like years since she had since him, her every sense urging her to reach out and touch him, have that physical contact she was so hungry for, when she pushed out her muzzle to reach for him, she retracted it, looking to the earth beneath her. "Azarel.... " It was only a murmur, but the emotion that trimmed her vocals where strong, and perfectly identifiable.  But then she spoke again, daring to lift her stare to look into his eyes, tears beginning to form."I've missed you..." Only a moment later, she dropped her gaze again to stare upon the moss."I live here now... I am an Artisan. "

@[Azarel]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
!!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-18-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-19-2014, 07:09 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-19-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-25-2014, 02:59 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-26-2014, 11:42 PM