the Rift

[OPEN] !!put the gun down

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Azarel & Aslan
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be
Our eyes met and I could only stare, before she turned her head away. She had gotten even more beautiful since Frostfall and her scent... She smelled delicious. It was a scent I have never noticed before in my life, a scent that made me feel warm and... It was very hard to explain. When she turned her head to me again, I noticed a small smile upon her soft lips and I almost touched them before she retracted her muzzle again. Why did she seem so afraid? I still had feelings for her - and if anything, they had gotten stronger. The painted filly was staring into the ground and she mumbled something, which sounded like my name. "Abi..." I whispered, wanting to lower my head even more to touch her but I stayed put. She looked up into my eyes again and I smiled, a warm smile that could only be described as loving and friendly, but which disappeared when she spoke those three words. "I've missed you..."

I rose my head and looked down at her, gazing over her body while I thought it through for a moment. She had missed me, yet it hadn't even gone a full season since we last saw each other. Perhaps she had issues with that, being away from someone for more than twenty suns. That was the highest I could count for the moment, so I didn't exactly know how long time had really passed since last time. I stopped counting after twenty. And I was really easily distracted from subjects, wasn't I? This all went on in my head during only a few milliseconds and I saw how she dropped her gaze once again to the ground. "I live here now... I am an Artisan." Oh.
Oooh.

"Well, I live here too with Mother, her companion and my sister. Did you come here yourself or did anyone recruit you?" I tilted my head and felt a slight movement on my back. Slowly, I turned my head and glanced over at the lion cub, who had just been changing his position before he fell asleep again. My gaze fell on the filly again and I took a step back before very slowly bending my knees to lie down. Fortunately, the cub didn't fall off or even woke up, so I sighed with relief and smiled at Abishia.
"I've missed you too, you know."

"Talking."

ooc: :D
wordcount: 402
tags: @[Abishia]

Messages In This Thread
!!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-18-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-19-2014, 07:09 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-19-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-25-2014, 02:59 AM