the Rift

[OPEN] !!put the gun down

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

His smile was all she had wanted, his beautiful smile could keep her alive, brighten any day, make everything alright, and make all her worried slip away. When he spoke to her, his voice was music to her ears. All she could think of was savoring the moment, remembering it forever. With the last of his vocals lingering in the Birdsong air, she closed her orbs absorbing his voice, the other half of her had finally returned. Since they had separated, she didn't feel whole, she felt as if something was missing. Even though he was only gone for a short time, her love for him was so strong, that when he was gone, a part of her was gone too. 

I can't be afraid anymore. What if he really loves me. What if I am offending him. What if he thinks that I don't like him? Love him? When he confirmed it, when he said that he had missed her too, she lurched forward, pressing herself against him, pushing her maw into his left shoulder, trying to ignore the scars and cuts that decorate his body. She tried her hardest to push back the tears, but a few slipped from her before she gained control of herself. But despite this, a smile still lingered on her kissers, she finally could embrace him, could be held by him, look into his eyes and hope that he loved her as much as she loved him. She stayed, pressing against him, nibbling slightly on his shoulder, staying quiet but the emotion that gripped the air almost suffocated her. She had been so close to her breaking point, with visiting the Basin, realizing how horrible she could be, and then Elsa with her breakdown, made everything worse. She had come too close to letting herself go, showing her true side,  but now that Azarel had come to save her, she was confident that she could keep herself hidden, keep pushing on through this stupid thing we all call life. Fighting our inner selves to remain calm, collected, and mature, despite our ages, despite our experiences, we all try so hard to be like one another, but in the end,  we all look upon those who keep their true sides hidden, so in turn we become this, and then, there isn't many real souls. Only hidden and manipulated. 

She stepped back, a large smile on her kissers, and her love for him reflected in her features. Reaching out, she bumped her maw against his, her smile not even faltering for a moment. "Your mother brought me here. She was kind enough to lead me here, with another lady, Rohesia.  " She extended her muzzle again, running it along his soft cheek before taking a small step forward, pressing the front of her dome against his, closing her orbs and parting her maw."We live on the same herd now, my love. Now, we can see each other often, and serve our herd together. " She side and stepped back, cocking her head slightly and flicking her harks subtly."What are you in the herd, Aza?  Maybe there is something I can Help you with, for an excuse to spend more time together. " She winked, a giggle bubbled from her, face glowing with happiness.  

When he lowered himself to the ground carefully, Abishia waited until he was comfortable before picking her way around him, and lowering herself on his right side, pressing her bodice against his frame and draping her dished dome and neck over his back, careful to avoid the small heap of something just by his whither."Aza, what is that little heap?"

Her voice was questioning, but still full of love. Lightly, she ran her maw up and down his spine, still making sure to avoid the heap, in case it would be something that would bring danger to her, but she doubts that. She continues on, the soft caress calming and a loving gesture. Patiently she awaits his answer, perfectly content. 

@[Azarel]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
!!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-18-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-19-2014, 07:09 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-19-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-25-2014, 02:59 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-26-2014, 11:42 PM