the Rift

[OPEN] !!put the gun down

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Azarel & Aslan
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be
I looked at the filly and felt her press her petite body against mine and even though I was slightly confused, I draped her in and embraced her back. I was yet too young to feel love, so this filly was but a close friend for me. No love from my side in this friendship. Then she spoke.
"Your mother brought me here. She was kind enough to lead me here, with another lady, Rohesia." Wait a minute. How did she know it had been my mother? Had mother told her anything about me? The filly stroke her muzzle along my cheek and I stood still, waiting for her to be done with all the touching. She pressed her head against mine and I tilted mine so that my horn wouldn't stab her forehead. "We live in the same herd now, my love. Now, we can see each other often, and serve our herd together." Uhm. My love? I watched as she took a step back and cocked her head. What the hell was she doing? "What are you in the herd, Aza? Maybe there is something I can help you with, for an excuse to spend more time together." Once again, I was confused. "I'm a soldier..." My voice was low and I stared at the filly as she pranced before me. Was she flirting with me? When she winked at me, my face took a neutral expression. She was. Definitely. Not very good at it - at least what I knew from my past experiences.

She lowered herself next to me as I did so, and I noticed how she looked at my little cub under the dark locks of my mane. "Aza, what is that little heap?" A dinosaur. What the hell did she think it was? Aslan was golden and furry, that could only describe very few animals. "Before I tell you about the little thing under my mane, I want to ask you a few things." I cleared my throat and looked straight at her, observing her. "How did you know that it was my Mother who recruited you? I never told you what she looked like." My eyes were glazed in a serious expression, almost glaring at her. "Did she say anything about me?" From what I knew, Abishia had never ever met Mother before, at least not in my presence. I had told Mother about her - what she looked like, how she was, her name - but they had never met. Had she spied on me and Mother?

"If you have spied on Mother, my sister or me..." I swear that I will never talk to this filly again if she had. Spying on others was wrong unless you were a sleuth, which she clearly had said that she wasn't. She was an Artisian. "Anyways..." I turned my head and looked over Aslan, who was silently sleeping on my back. "This is my companion, Aslan. He's a lion."

"Talking."

ooc: Bad Aza XD
wordcount: 493
tags: @[Abishia]

Messages In This Thread
!!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-18-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-19-2014, 07:09 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-19-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-25-2014, 02:59 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-26-2014, 11:42 PM