the Rift

[OPEN] Finish What I Started [Rostislav]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
The mare and her bonded, a black panther, turn toward me and Damaris. She seems not-too-startled, but her bonded is very defensive. I see it in his posture, and I sense Damaris's apprehension. I'm pretty sure my body posture is already pretty damn relaxed, but I try to relax it even more. The palomino introduces herself and her panther. Kiara, an Earth Medic, and Keiran. Ah, so she lives here just like I do. That makes sense, the Earth stuff, and the fact she's.. y'know.. in the Hidden Falls. I stop and send thoughts to Damaris to investigate carefully and gently. No need to upset the panther or the mare anymore.

"That's alright. I am Rostislav, a Legatus here." So formal. I shake my head and try to loosen up. It results in a wide yawn that seems to come out of nowhere. I think maybe I should apologize for yawning in Kiara's face, but I don't. A yawn is a yawn. Damaris wanders over to the panther and extends her muzzle tentatively, her body trembling with excitement and nervousness. She doesn't want to have her head bitten off, and neither do I. I watch her more closely than I let on - she's my little one. A smile appears on my face as I look up at Kiara again. "How are you this lovely sunny day? Anything I can do for you?"

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 04-19-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 05-15-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Rostislav - 05-31-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 06-05-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 09-27-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 10-27-2014, 03:41 AM