the Rift

[OPEN] Finish What I Started [Rostislav]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

"That's alright. I am Rostislav, a Legatus here." Legatus..... It took the bonded pair a few moments before realizing that he was like the WingLeaders in the the Qian. He safe. If Czar and Czarina think he good enough to be high rank, he mean you no harm. Keiran's voice soothed the roan as the panther's body language relaxed. The hellhound pup moves in closer, and the pair allowed it. After all, if they were part of the Falls they couldn't be that bad right? "Pleasure to meet you Rostislav, and Damaris." At least she thought that was the hellhound's name. She hoped she was right.

A sound kick in her belly however reminded the fem how dangerous males could be. He not like him. He different. The panther continued to try and get the girl to trust those of her herd at least. Keiran allowed Damaris in close, which makes the roan girl remember how patient he had always been with Malachi. She could only hope that he would be like that when the next foal was born.

It was only then she noticed the horrid wounds upon the Legatus's withers and ear. "Maybe I should be asking you that question. What happened here?" She hesitantly stepped forward, only pausing for a moment before moving in even closer. She needed to get a better look before trying to use the magic the Earth God had gifted her and the herbs that she had been taught to use. Keiran, I will need your help. The panther turned and looked to his bonded, waiting to see what he would be sent for. After all, their stash was not far from here.

@[Rostislav]

"talk talk"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 04-19-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 05-15-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 06-05-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 09-27-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 10-27-2014, 03:41 AM