the Rift

[OPEN] Finish What I Started [Rostislav]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
Somehow Kiara knows the name of my bonded. I can't decide if this is strange and if I'm disturbed by it. She must have been around me sometime and overheard it. That's all I can come up with - or heard it from someone else. Mentally I shrug. I do not see her as posing any harm to the hellhound pup and so knowing the little one's name can't possibly be that bad.

She moves toward me, startled as she sees my wounds from the recent spar I had with Elsa, the Mason. My ears pin back as she approaches; I don't want her to touch them. My withers are still trying to scab over, and my right ear.. well.. it's pretty tattered. The gash rip down from a top corner toward the base is gnarly. It's scabbed, but hurts like fucking hell. I grunt and raise my head up, trying to put it out of her reach. Damaris turns to look at me, concern in her eyes. I try to send waves of comfort back at her, and pretend that I'm fine. No, I'm a little unsteady. Don't touch my ouchies. I don't move away from her, but I'm certainly not going to make this easy for her. I don't know what she wants from me or why she wants to see my wounds.

Spar. Elsa's got wicked teeth. I grunt, acknowledging that Elsa was a formidable opponent, despite her girly, innocent looks. My nostrils flare and my tail swings through the air, twitching. Why does this Kiara want to see my wounds? I feel a surge of disbelief, and I look at Damaris. Ah.. she's the one in disbelief, not me. Of course, she doesn't understand my confusion - was I not listening to the mare? I think for a moment before realization dawns on me. Oh.. she's a healer. Right. I lower my head slightly, closer to her, but my good ear is still pinned back. I can't imagine that this is going to be a pleasant experience.

Walk. Talk.
@[Kiara]
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 04-19-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 05-15-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 06-05-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Rostislav - 06-06-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 09-27-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 10-27-2014, 03:41 AM