the Rift

[OPEN] Finish What I Started [Rostislav]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

((sorry this has taken so long, like really really sorry. liquid time for the win!))

As she looks over the wounds, her green eyes takes in every inch of the damage.
"Clearly she does..." Her voice edged with concern. Was this Elsa a member of the herd? She did not remember the name.... However she doesn't remember much from before she was attacked. A Mason I think. Keiran chimes in from her mind. She decided not to use her magic for now, not the magic given to her by the Earth God. Maybe, just maybe if she only used herbs the God of the Spark would count this and she could finally end her quest for her personal magic. Please go get some chamomile to start.... Maybe some horehound as well. We will really need to look for more herbs after this as I don't want to get to low.. He turned with a look to the hellhound and bounded off.

"I've sent Keiran to get some herbs that will help those wounds heal. However if it becomes painful or isn't healing in a few days come find me." She hoped this however would work. She really needed it to work so that she could seek the approval of the God of the Spark.... Maybe instead the God of the Earth would answer her... She was favored of his lands.... Being the Earth Medic and all, right? At least she hoped she made him proud. Keiran came bounding back, serveral horehound and chamomile clutched in his mouth. He did not stop by his bonded, but strode over to the stallion and lifted his head for the stallion to take them. "He has chamomile and horehound for you. Both aid in the healing and should stop any pain." Her green eyes looked to the stallion's as a sharp hoof inside her belly kicked. She winced, unable to avoid showing the pain. We should head to the place you picked to give birth.... I don't think it will be long.... She looked to Keiran who was still holding out the plants. Not yet... Soon, but not yet.

@[Rostislav]

"talk talk"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 04-19-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 05-15-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 06-05-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 09-27-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 10-27-2014, 03:41 AM