the Rift

[OPEN] Finish What I Started [Rostislav]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Her words are gentle and quite hopeful. I know nothing of healing, only of war and damage and sorrow and.. drinking, of course. Why I haven't just used drinking to heal all of this is beyond me.. Oh wait, maybe because it doesn't actually cure anything, as much as I may wish it did. So here I am with the resident healer. And her kitty friend - I'm not sure if I want him to eat me or if I'd rather he didn't. But why would he eat me if she heals me? I stop my thinking there, not wanting to delve down that hole any deeper than I have already. Where does my brain go, really! The healer examines my wounds and sends her beasty companion to go get herbs. Damaris lies down next to me, whining softly at my clear pain. After a moment Keiran returns. I'm taken aback as he comes straight up to me, and I bury my instinct to run from a natural predator as I reach down and take the herbs from his delicate touch.

I chew them, trying to ignore the strange texture, and swallow in a big gulp. I stare at Kiara and Keiran, realizing that she did not give me any instructions for them. I hope it was okay that I ate them.... What if I wasn't supposed to? What if it was intended to be topical and I ate something poisonous? I sway for a moment, my mind stirring and whizzing at a speed much faster than anyone's mind should be whizzing. Her wince of pain distracts me, though, and I grimace - both in my own pain and empathetic toward hers. "Are you alright?" Perhaps knowing pain as she does makes me more emotional than usual. I nod to them both and murmur a thank you. Damaris rises and wags her tail, her tongue lolling from her mouth as she jumps around Keiran happily. Her optimism fills me too, and already I begin to feel better.

WC: 335
Tag: @[Kiara]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 04-19-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 05-15-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 06-05-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 09-27-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Rostislav - 09-29-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 10-27-2014, 03:41 AM