the Rift

[OPEN] Finish What I Started [Rostislav]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

Wandering quietly, I graze bits of grass that are sprouting up around. Damaris runs ahead, frolicking on her own. I wonder if she gets bored of me sometime. I'm not very fun for a puppy. I don't frolic, I don't jump and play. The emotion that hits me is one of annoyance at my self-berating. Damaris clearly does not agree with my assessment of the situation, and I hear her bark at me in the distance. As long as she is having a good time enjoying herself, then it doesn't really matter what role I play. I care for her happiness and her wellbeing. She starts barking again, but not at me this time. She's trying to get my attention as she spots something ahead. A mare, pregnant by the looks of it. I approach slowly, my usual lazy meandering is really the comfortable pace. I nicker to her, urging her to hush. She runs back to me and nips at my heels, wanting me to go check on the mare. I snort and she backs off a little, then starts nipping at my heels again. What is this madness?

Sure enough, there's a pregnant mare up ahead. A palomino dazzling in the sunlight, her belly round with the baby growing inside. She moves as slowly as I do.. actually, she might move a little faster. I'm pretty damn slow. I approach from behind, but call out, giving her plenty of notice of my approach. "G'day Miss! Pardon Damaris, she gets excited sometimes."

Text text text.
"Words words words."
ooc: sorry, wasn't sure what all to write :P

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 04-19-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Rostislav - 04-21-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 05-15-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 06-05-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 09-27-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 10-27-2014, 03:41 AM