the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Slow Motion [Alleo]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
There was a peace that seemed to settle over me as I lay there. No feelings, no world, no outside influences. All I could see were images of my old land. All I could hear were tunes from my childhood. It was a comfort, like comfort food. It was a sweet serenade that I hadn't been able to partake in in ages.

There is the gentle feeling of hooves on the ground near me, but the vibrations of the waterfall are too strong and I take them for my own mind playing tricks on me. If I was actually in danger I had no doubt that Alleo would have been here by now. And, while he cannot possibly understand how nice it is to drown out this world by simply losing all track of feeling, it is this place that comforts me the most.

I had no doubt that when I lost my sight again I'd be asking him to bring me back to these waterfalls to clear my mind of all the troubles. I trusted his steps almost as much as I trusted my own - and that was something I hadn't been gifted with in a while.

It is the feeling of a muzzle touching mine and the feeling of breath against my pelt that has my eyes opening. My name reaching my ear as he breathes against it. The flickering of lids and I finally manage to focus on his frame before pulling myself up onto my barrel and gently lipping at his coronet in a greeting, muscles that had been tense at first having relaxed now that I was certain it was him. There was a slow rocking motion as I pulled my bodice all the way to my hooves before starting to slip away from the fall itself.

Once I was certain I was a good distance I started to turn to face him, my gaze falling on the flowers that were now entwined in my tassels. The smile turning to a small line as I gave a snort. Really? My head tilts to the side. You know I don't deserve it. There was an overabundance of flowers in my mane now, almost like a pillow, and it was too much. A small sadness curls into my eyes and all I can do is shake my head. I don't deserve it. I don't deserve it. I don't deserve it. I cannot bear to meet his gaze, so I lock it, instead, on the ground at his feet. I. Don't. Deserve. It.
Rasta
you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and
blues - i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Rasta - 04-20-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: !! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Alleo - 04-21-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: !! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Rasta - 04-21-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: !! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Alleo - 04-27-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: !! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Rasta - 04-28-2014, 10:48 PM