the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Slow Motion [Alleo]

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
He was used to Rasta denying every positive thing he said about her, but it didn't make Alleo any less exasperated with her when she did it. He frowned as she struck the water and broke up her reflection so neither of them could see her, but it didn't work completely. He looked pointedly at Rasta even as she hid herself against his shoulder. "Hiding doesn't change the what I see." He murmured as he touched his muzzle to her neck. "And it doesn't change the truth." If only he could make her see and accept what he saw, but he knew it was a losing battle.

Its another game of charades, but Alleo is too tired to try and figure out what she was trying to tell him. He knew her well enough to know that she was denying everything that he said and he knew enough to guess that it was because of something that happened to her in the past. Part of him wanted to shake some sense into her and tell her over and over again that she was worth more than she thought she was, but it would be pointless. He would only scare her or hurt her and he'd never forgive himself if her did.

"I don't know what happened to you in the past." He spoke quietly so only she would be able to hear him. "But the past is the past. There's nothing you can do to change what happened but you can strive for a better future." "With me." He swallowed touched his muzzle to her neck again, his eyes closing as he sighed. How many times had she been hurt before? He wished again that she was able to talk to him so he wouldn't have to try and guess at what she was thinking and what her past was. "You've been hurt a lot, haven't you?" He didn't wait for her to answer his question. "I'm not like any of them... you know that. Don't let what they did keep hurting you now. Don't give them what they want. Be happy."

"."

Alleo
even when you're crying you're beautiful too
the world is beating you down, i'm around through every mood
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
!! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Rasta - 04-20-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: !! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Alleo - 04-21-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: !! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Rasta - 04-21-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: !! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Alleo - 04-27-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: !! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Rasta - 04-28-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: !! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Alleo - 05-01-2014, 09:23 PM