the Rift

[OPEN] Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

A yawn exploded from warm velvet lips as the cremello paint mare woke from her nap. Honey orbs gazed happily up at the clear blue sky, a warm breeze was ruffling her short mane. Her enlarged sides seemed to go on forever as she lay on the ground. Carrying all of the extra weight around wore her down faster than she had ever imagined it would. A soft screech made the gentle mare turn warm eyes towards the tree she was resting over. Her bonded at gazing down on her, he had kept watch as his soul-mate slept, but it was long passed time for them to be moving on. Parelia squinted as she tried to see what the position of the warm sun. 'Oh no! I've slept way to long!' She thought struggling to her hooves. Grunting with the effort she had to pause and breath; dainty head hovering above the ground.

Once she caught her breath again the mare started int he direction of the meeting place. She had agreed to meet her dappled knight earlier that day before he went off to patrol the borders. 'He must be worried sick by now Penna.' She pushed her thoughts towards her bonded as he took wing to follow above her head. In her pregnant state she was forced to a shuffling walk, instead of the thundering canter she longed for. Would he be angry that she had been late? A warm chuckle escaped her lunges, of course he would not be angry with her. He was the best stallion she had ever met; caring, brave, patient, and very worried. Shaking her head warmly she pushed on.

Cream and teal wings were pulled close to her once slender body, oh how she missed the feeling of soaring freely. She had banned herself from flying until her baby had been born, in case her delicate wings could not hold the extra weight. A sudden pain in her stomach brought her senses back. The pain continued a hard throbbing stabbing through her intestines, causing her to gasp for her. Once the blinding pain ebbed she pushed on, thinking it was just her baby moving around. After several more episodes she was finally topping the rise beside the Rotunda.

Sweat turned her slick pelt darker and her sides heaved with the effort of drawing deep breaths. Honey brown orbs sought out her love praying he would still be there, waiting for her; he didn't disappoint her either. "Hey handsome, making a trail for me to follow?" Her voice was warm her lips pulled up in a smile. As she neared him the pain started again making her pull up short. Her long elegant neck twisted towards her swollen sides her pretty face screwed up against the pain. As the falcon wheeled over head in circles fear running through his feathered frame.

"Speach"’Thoughts’
Words: 479 @[Ciceron] @[Delinne] @[Abishia] @[Sikeax] @[Kiara] @[Aurelia]
OOC: You have till the 26th to reply, I want to get this moving =]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread] - by Parelia - 04-23-2014, 01:33 AM