the Rift

[OPEN] Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Striking out with his front hoof he felt it slice into the soft earth sending dirt flying off to his side, this was taking way too long she should be here by now. Scanning the tree line once more before turning on heel to yet again retrace his path he seriously contemplated just going to search for her already. Grumbling something under his breath he tried to focus on trying to keep himself calm, she would show up soon right? Where had she gotten too? In a way he was glad that no other equine had appeared thus far as while he was stressing as much as he was now his temper could flare at random, the last thing he wanted to happen ever. Inhaling a deep breath he was disappointed to find no trace of the ever so familiar scent of Parelia within range, Penna would have come to him if something had happened, he thought silently trying to think logically.

"Hey handsome, making a trail for me to follow?" Whipping his head around at the sound he finally found the one who he was searching for. A whinny greeted the mare as relief poured over him like a tidal wave, it was about time that she arrived! Even Kiara seemed beyond relieved to see both the mare and her companion as she jumped up from where she was laying. In a split second things turned from pure happiness to extreme concern as he watched something change upon Parelia’s face before she turned to look at her side. It took him a matter of seconds to clear the remaining distance between them as his eyes scanned over her entire frame, what was wrong? “Parelia? Are you alright? What happened are you hurt?!?”

Turning his nose gently to her neck he did not like the sheen upon her coat or the apparent pain contorting her beautiful face. What could he do? Should he go get help? The icy feeling returned to his extremities making his blood run cold. He could stand most things that life could throw at him but to think of his mate hurting nearly tore him apart knowing there was nothing he could do other than be there for her. Maybe the baby had just moved or something? How long had she been walking, was the sweat from the trip? He should never have agreed to travel here, he should have insisted of staying near the herd what was he thinking? “Parelia? Maybe we should go home if you are unwell, I don’t mind. What is hurting you?

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

••MUSE: Good•• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: Sorry my post is a little short this time. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread] - by Ciceron - 04-23-2014, 10:33 PM