the Rift

[OPEN] Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread]

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

A familiar voice caught her harks, causing been to stretch them forward eagerly. Starting at a swift prance, she made her way to the Rotunda,  and soon she came across two familiar faces, that of Ciceron,  the Stallion who had introduced her to the Falls, and his mate, Parelia.  As the lady neared, the fear in the hear made her breast explode with curiosity and worry, for she considered them both friends. Pressing into a canter, she slid into the scene next to Ciceron,  but careful not to collide with him. She nodded her dome in a greeting gesture before setting her gaze upon Pare,  her sides swollen,  and features etched with pain. As quickly as she came, Abi ran off hurriedly to the nearest tree, flexing her hind leg muscles and raising herself into a controlled rear, she parted her maw and snatched her pearls on to the soft, new leaves, ripping them down with ease. As soon as her hooves touched the ground, she was off at a urgent pace, skidding to a stop, and dropping the leaves just to the right of Pare.  

Memories flashed before her, the ebony mare, laid on her side, breathing heavily as her little precious flopped to the dry earth. Then, she had been aide to her latina friend, Province, and helped her give birth, learning how from Province's father, Fallen,  plenty techniques to Help a mare bare her child. Shaking her dome slightly, she turned to Ciceron,  her orbs full of joy. "Sir Ciceron,  do me a favor and grab some more leaves, lay them there if you will, so she will be comfortable. " Her head then swung to Parelia,  horn glinting."Hello darling. In just a moment we will have a soft place for you. I'M here to Help you. I learned some tactics awhile ago from a friend. Just relax your muscles, once Ciceron has a place for you, you can go right ahead and ease down. " 

@[Ciceron] @[Parelia]

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread] - by Abishia - 04-24-2014, 06:11 PM