the Rift

[OPEN] Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

The words spoken by the pegasus had always had a stunning effect to the lovestruck stallion but he had never really known the meaning of stunned until she spoke of what was going on. The thoughts of fatherhood had always been on his mind ever since the day their wish had been granted but it never seemed to be in the immediate future. Well now it sure was! He was going to be a father...soon..very soon! It was almost beyond his comprehension at this point in time but it was really happening.

The pained groan that escaped the sweet mare's lips drew him back from his fantasy world even though his feet still felt miles from this earth. This was really happening, what could he do? Watching Parelia try and manage through the tremors of pain made him cringe in sympathy, this was one thing that he never wanted to experience but it was a fact of life. Mares somehow managed to get through it by some miracle but it was never pretty nor easy. This was the first time he would get to see the process unfold before him and to tell you the truth he was scared. What would their baby be like? Would it even like him or know who he was?

Glancing over to Abishia he wondered how it was she knew so much about what to expect he didn't strike him as a mare who would have conceived before based on her age, but you never knew. Dropping his head he gently pushed the long tendrils of hair back from over Parelia's eyes wanting to comfort her in some way but not knowing how. Should he even be here, would she rather be left alone until this was over? Some mares seemed to disappear for a period of time before returning with their foals, he wouldn't want to leave but he would if it was what she wished. " You are doing great, things will be over shortly... Would you like for me to stay with you or did you want some privacy with Abishia? I won't leave unless you want me to." He whispered softly, his lips by her ear closest to him. As he waited for an answer he let his muzzle trail lightly over Parelia's damp skin. Every couple minutes or so his eyes wandered cautiously over her swollen frame curious as to what was going on but also hoping to make sure everything seemed to be going alright.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

••MUSE: Good •• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread] - by Ciceron - 04-28-2014, 11:26 PM