the Rift

[OPEN] Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

As he love spoke shock flashed through her tired body. She was speechless for a moment, even though in her head she was screaming about hos insane he was. Before she could find the words to answer the pain made her body ripple harder, her sides contracting. Snorting as she pushed with all her might she relaxed as the pain subsided. Even though her voice was shaking it was laced with laughter, "Oh my silly knight, of course I want you to stay! I want you to be the first to greet our foal into this world. This moment isn't just for me and the baby, but for you as well." She smiled warmly as her chiseled head lifted to gaze up into his silver eyes. Abisha's gentle voice made her look around a smile still on her face. "I don't think you'll have to help me for much longer dear." Her sides heaved again as another contraction forced her body to shove against itself.

Bright honey lanterns were shut tight, but flicked slightly open as a muzzle stroked her heaving sides. She smiled softly at the young mare's touch focusing on her gentle movements. As inexperienced in childbirth as she was Parelia could tell her time in labor was drawing short. 'It must have been all the walking I did to get here.' She decided if she ever was to bear another child she would walk as much as possible. Sure walking had been good for both her and her baby. Penna cooed softly from his perch trying to push away the pain that his bonded was feeling. He was just as worried if not more so than the stallion he was growing to trust. After this he would surely trust the male and this filly almost as much as his soul-mate, but not quite as much.

At Ciceron's touch she relaxed for a moment breathing heavily to keep her strength up. The worst bought of pain she had suffered yet sized her sweaty exhausted body. The cremello heaved against the pain and pressure on her hips forcing her tiny babe out into the world. After a grunt and a soft thump the mare stilled, besides her heavy breathing. Silence seemed to pound into her delicate ears almost making tears fill her eyes. it could have been seconds, but it felt like years before a tiny sneeze wrenched the air. Relieve filled every inch of her tired body as the tiny colt behind her shook his head sneezing in an attempt to clear his lunges.

After a few minutes the mare lifted her dainty head and turned to lay her eyes on her first born. She gasped softly at his beautiful pelt. "Oh Ciceron he is stunning!" Her voice was warm and awestruck. The foal lifted his head and turned bright silver eyes to gaze on his mother, her heart melted. She took in his slightly dappled silver buckskin pelt with elegant teal ivy markings racing over his legs and over his eyes, like a mask. Next her searching eyes fell over the short black and teal streaked spiral horn protruding on his high proud forehead. At least she forced herself to look at his strong back. Excitement filled her like a river in the rainy season, wings. 'Thank the gods!' She thought silently not waiting to betray her relief. He had two stunning, tiny, hawk-like wings; they were teal and silver and silky. "It's a colt love. What should we name him?" She turned her love-struck gaze onto her silver knight reviling in the moment.

"Speach"’Thoughts’
Words: 585 @[Ciceron] @[Abisha]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread] - by Parelia - 04-30-2014, 09:00 PM