the Rift

[OPEN] Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

To feel useless is one of the worst feelings on the face of this earth, no matter how long or how hard you think nothing will ever be able to change that you cannot be of any help. It pained him greatly to see the pain each contraction brought as it ripped through his mate for what seemed like hours. He made an effort to conceal his worry and fear from Parelia as he did not want to make her upset or to worry her more than she already was, he knew the fear portrayed behind her honey orbs despite her not mentioning it verbally. Eventually he let his knees buckle and his body carefully rest down behind the mare as he pulled her head gently closer to him as he stroked her cheek softly with his muzzle. Compared to his own body hers was an inferno, hot to the touch and coated in sweat. The way he had positioned his body gave her enough room to be away if she wanted or to lean against his mass for support.

Flicking his ear towards Abishia he listened to the sound of her humming and had to admit that he was glad that she had come despite his earlier reaction. His gaze lingered to the miracle of life as he watched his son or daughter enter the world. As the shoulders finally slid free his breath caught in his throat praying that everyone would be alright, it had to be alright. Pricking his ears forward seeing the tiny bundle move at last a cheerful whicker escaped his throat in complete joy. Reaching down he affectionately nuzzled Parelia's neck a smile lighting up his face at the amazement. Their colt was beautiful with its small delicate wings and the tiny horn bud upon his forehead, he was perfect in every way. " Its hard to believe he is ours. I told you that you would be amazing." He replied softly his lips against her ear as together they watched their son.

The markings upon the colts legs and face surprised him for some reason as he had never really thought about his marks being inheritable, but he wouldn't change one thing about their perfectly handsome colt. It was tempting to reach out to the colt but he withheld knowing that it should be his mother that he got to greet first, she was the one who had done all the work. Gently extracting himself he pulled himself back to his feet so that Parelia could move should she wish to. He wouldn't blame her should she need to rest for awhile longer, but he was not going anywhere he would be right by her side the entire time. He had given some thought to the name of their baby and decided to suggest the first name he had come to in the long list of possibilities. "What do you think of Ilios?"

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

••MUSE: Amazing •• TAGS: @[Parelia], @[Abishia] •• NOTES: Hopefully I spelt that correctly XD ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread] - by Ciceron - 04-30-2014, 10:04 PM