the Rift

[OPEN] Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia sighed happily as her colt sneezed and snorted clearing his nostrils and lunges. She smiled softly unable to control her feels any longer. She forced herself to move slow as she stretched her neck out reaching for her newborn longing to touch his handsome pelt. Silver eyes watched her hesitating for only a second before reaching back. As their muzzles touched flames of pure love and joy like she had never known flew through her veins. This was her baby, her first and only foal. She knew instantly she would do anything to protect him, even if that meant laying down her own young life. Her velvety soft lips rubbed along his small face drawing in ever last trace of his warm musty scent.

Ciceron's warm touch pulled her attention back to look at her knight. She was smiling brightly her honey orbs shinning brightly. Her voice was warm and tired, "Yes you did love, and you were very right." She nuzzled his steel dappled neck softly before reaching back to her foal. Parelia sighed happily before drawing in a deep breath gathering her strength. Her instincts were telling the mare to stand and urge her sweet colt to stand. Rocking backward the forward she extended her fore legs and pulled her slightly deflated frame up.

Her voice was warm and gentle, "Come sweetheart, you need to try and get up now." She reached down and carefully nudged his, almost, dry sides. He shifted awkwardly, trying to pull his mile long legs in squeaking softly as he did so. Parelia couldn't help but think about how cute he was, even if he was very awkward and gangly. He tried and tried to get up, before he finally pulled his legs under him and stood. He was very shaky as he attempted just to keep his balance. The cremello mare nickered softly trying to draw him the foot or so closer towards her. He took a shaky stumbling step then another. Parelia didn't have much experience with newborn foals, but she was sure it was unusual for a foal to walk so easily after birth.

He soon made it to her side, and tucked his head under her belly. She jumped slightly then sighed her tail swishing lightly with her pure joy. She smiled at Abishia and Ciceron she figured the mare was being polite allowing the three to bond, since she hadn't said anything yet. She turned her attention to Ciceron, "I think it is about time we return to the herd, as soon as we give us a little bit to rest and gain some strength." She forced a smile onto her face. She knew her knight would feel safer with the herd, even if she would not.

"Speach"’Thoughts’
Words:460 @[Ciceron]
OOC: I already started a thread in the falls =]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread] - by Parelia - 05-05-2014, 11:46 PM