the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Dead in the Water [Cera]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
He's leaving. He's leaving. I was too late. Eyes are watering as he goes to take off and I squeeze them shut, too sad to see the young one's frame take off and into the sky. I don't realize that he is snapping his wings out, panicked at the fact that the earth below him is suddenly shaking and he is now searching for the source of it.

No. I don't realize it. In fact I don't even catch the idea that he is coming near me until I hear his hooves clicking against the strewn, tiny rocks upon the terrain around us. Orbs open, sadness interwoven with joy that he had not left as of yet. My name befalls from his lips as he approaches, and I can see his tiny companion peering out from his left. Harks perk up at his coo as I eye his shuffling wings.

Gentle maw stretches out towards me and I step forward, allowing my maw to press up against his and then reach to tug at his forelock in a teasing manner. It had been too long - and I felt bad that the last time had been when I was completely broken. Too broken to manage anything except curling up and sobbing. Too broken to be the strong mare that I had hoped everyone saw me as.

He speaks of being glad that I am safe, and asks if these falls are my home now. A gentle bob of my head gives the affirmative response to his question, though I can sense the tension and I am instantly twisting my head to the side in a questioning manner. What is wrong, Cera?

Oh, how I wish I could speak. I want to be there for him just as he had been for me. Gentle, caring eyes peer up towards him as I reach out to bump his chest near his heart should he allow it. Please. What is wrong? A quiet uncertainty was apparent in my stance as I awaited his response - hoping that he would understand and knowing that if he didn't I would have to find a way to get the message across. I had to. I had to be there for him - that much was for certain.
Rasta
you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and
blues - i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Rasta - 04-21-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: !! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Cera - 05-16-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: !! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Rasta - 05-24-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: !! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Cera - 06-13-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: !! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Rasta - 06-13-2014, 05:01 PM