the Rift

[OPEN] But I'm Just a Kid

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

Fae is not here. Shall I just say she was never here? She was never here. Oh, that's a tantalizing though, but she is here. Not yet have I handed her over to Africa like the gift the girl is. Will she grow up to be a hero or the neighborhood slut? The options are limitless for her, but I am worried for the boy. He hurts, I can see it in his features. The facts that he can stand is quite surprising! I am captivated to the young boy. He has what I believe to be, a fighters spirit. He seems more like the type of the mare, Africa, not whatever type I am.

Fae and I walk through the trees, dodging each tree branch like it a needle that will lacerate us to our ends. I hear my name being said, and so does the dark-colored foal neck to me. Both of out ears perk forward. Like mother like daughter, we both pick up a brisk trot towards the voice. "Momma...not here now." IT'S RYUU! Why is he alone? Has Shilva not been careful about watching him? I guess that's my fault. Why put a baby snake to watch a baby horse? Wherever that snake may be, so be it. She doesn't need to helplessly follow my around like a prisoner.

Fae and I turn the corner and see him and Ryuu. "It's okay Ryuu..." I cut in front of Fae and Ryuu then slow to a halt. My gaze is harshly pinned on this stallion, Voodoo. My ears have slowly folded back onto my pale neck. The breeze makes my mane tickle my neck, then sway gently. I am both freaking gorgeous right now, and menacing at the same time. Protective instincts? "Voodoo, why have you come here? Why have you trespassed? You are lucky the World's Edge King didn't find you intruding, or he'd have no problem snaking you out of here." I talk slightly coldly to him. He is a fucking father now. He needs to grow up and take my words or stay the hormonal baby he is for the rest of his life. "Look, Voodoo..." My voice is noteably softer, and I look in the direction of only Ryuu, not Fae. "This is Ryuu... your son, but I bet the reason you've stopped by is to see what devil spawned from the likes of you and me. Ryuu is no devil, though. On the contrary... he is a sweet foal." My gaze is on the foal, my adoring eyes and soft tone are sweet and endearing. I look at him for a moment longer before returning my stare back to Voodoo.

"Either leave and have no family, or join the World's Edge and have a child..." and whatever I am to you.. I wanted to add on, but I didn't. No need to freak this stallion out more... after-all, he has just learnt he now has progeny.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
But I'm Just a Kid - by Voodoo - 04-22-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Ryuu - 04-24-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Aurelia - 04-27-2014, 08:16 PM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Voodoo - 04-28-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Ryuu - 05-20-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Aurelia - 06-03-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Voodoo - 06-05-2014, 12:30 PM