the Rift

[OPEN] Here Me Calling

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Her hooves dared to slip from beneath her as she walked upon the ice, a thick coating of it below, and a roof of ice above her also, it seemed. A place she had yet to visit. An odd, weird place, but the scents of cold and pine reached her nostrils, The Basin?   With a swift glance at her surroundings, she decided that No, this place mustn't be part of the Basin, for there was No gates, nor the shining gold guards. 

With a flick of an ear and the whipping of her head, she flexed her shoulder muscles, the calling of a name had interrupted her thoughts. A low, deep voice, by the scents of it, belonging to a male. But why did she feel fear? She was never afraid of such things. 

Within a few steps, he came into View. A huge, startling sight. She wanted to flee, her instincts screaming at her to run, hide. But she was sure he had spotted her, for she was facing him head on, and he was only a few paces away. Her heart beat quickened, thumping in her chest,  blood raging in her harks. She glanced about, flicking her harks nervously. He was very large, with a mighty mane and not one, but a few horns. A beautiful but freighting sight. But I am horned now too. I don't have to be scared. Bowing her dome to him, she parted her maw to let kindred vocals call out in a polite greeting. "Greetings sir, I am Abishia.  "

@[Beowulf]

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Here Me Calling - by Beowulf - 04-22-2014, 06:58 AM
RE: Here Me Calling - by Abishia - 04-29-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Here Me Calling - by Aurelia - 05-01-2014, 08:01 PM