the Rift

Let Us Play With Fire

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Ignored by that of the brute, she flicked her harks uncomfortably, for he was staring. Not only at her, but at her horn. She wanted to turn away, walk away from the scene,  but she remained calm simply turned her dome and offered him a small nod and smile. But the look he displayed... The windows to his soul... They stirred, they showed the hatred, the showed how he must be disgusted with her fake attempt at even being close to a Unicorn. 

Silence greeted them for a few moments, but soon, that of pale hues and deer horns flashed a kind smile Abishia 's way, lightening her spirits, although she couldn't Help but think that this lady must think she is a fake also. And when a question was asked, Abishia had to dig her way out of her heaping thoughts, smile and nod, pretend like all was well. "Seele is swell, as well as the rest of the family, thank you for asking miss. How is the Queen?  " Her gaze then shifted away from the regal presence of the lady, the one that didn't stare or spit hatred. If she knew, she didn't mind. This pale fae,  she was a fine specimen,  a great representation of her species. But the other brute, she didn't have enough proof to judge him. Now, Abi stared upon the one that had yet to acknowledge her presence, and well, if he did, Abishia had yet to notice it. As she returned her stare, the lady continued to speak of the great Basin. To inform this Thranduil about his most likely, new home. 

But then, the kindness was sent to a screeching halt. The golden one ignored what the miss had just spoke of, and turned his attention on Abishia.  With all eyes on her, she shifted her weight uncomfortably, gaze darting between them all. Three against one... And I am useless.. And as he came forward, poision vocals spilling from his maw, she struggled backwards,  but wax soon corralled by him walking around her whole bodice. His words, the bore into her, they broke her, they tore the mask off. This wasn't nice girl time anymore. And when he came up beside her, she pushed away, jamming her shoulder into his and springing in the opposite direction. Her stare didn't switch to the others, but stayed locked on his as he ever so evilly pointed out the artificiality of her glass horn. 

She took a few steps backward, rage flaring in her chest, harks pinned against chestnut and white locks. She dug been hooves into the damp earth, flexing her shoulder muscles. Why must you break me when I am so fragile. She wanted to cry, she wanted to flee, she wanted to dig this glass horn that he made fun of so easily, deep onto his chest, pierce his heart, and observe if he thinks it's funny when the girl that he was so menacing to, kills him with that horn be thinks he can so easily poke fun at. But No, she simply raises her dome. Looks down upon him with a wavering smirk. She tries to hide the hurt, but it is still displayed in her dual colored gaze. " Mongrel "  She spat furiously, the rage in her breast brewing, becoming more prominent. I mustn't make a fool of myself. So now she took a deep breath, closing her orbs but then letting them fly open."It doesn't matter where it is from. I know very well that I have earned this magnificent item through all I have done. "  She cocked her dome, pain now fading in her stare to be replaced by a mad glow. She took a step towards him, lips curling into an evil smirk."But you... Tsk tsk.  Your a disgrace to your species. Look at those that surround you. This lady and this man, much greater than yourself, but you act as if you are deserving of a place next to them. No. They are mighty, they are great. You, well, your crowfood."  She shrugged, her smirk fading, but she didn't dare to turn away."Your not deserving of a place next to them, so easily being such a menace to myself, when all I offered was kindness. " 

@[Thranduil]

It's fine((: She's just ganna get realllllll sasssay ((: 

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Let Us Play With Fire - by Thranduil - 04-23-2014, 01:55 AM
RE: Let Us Play With Fire - by Crash Course - 04-23-2014, 04:14 AM
RE: Let Us Play With Fire - by Arah - 04-23-2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Let Us Play With Fire - by Arah - 04-24-2014, 03:02 AM
RE: Let Us Play With Fire - by Arah - 05-01-2014, 11:47 PM