the Rift

[OPEN] Come Let the Revolution Take Its Toll [Herd Meeting]

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

The Engineer has been tinkering with the first sentinel that now stood guard in the foyer of the Basin. Everything about it was magnificent, dangerous and deadly. He had built a true war-machine, and quite honestly? The stallion wanted to use it just for that purpose. Deciding that spending all day admiring his handiwork would not get anything else done that was useful, he decided to take a stroll through the Basin, perhaps even start on those battle standards Torleik had spoken about.

Like a bored teenager, Kirchoff followed. The hellhound watched, silver eyes blinking with indifference at his bonded's antics. However, the large genius had earned his respect, so instead of hitting him with some sarcastic and unhelpful comment, the beast was silent. He followed in Ulrik's large, goat-like hoof prints, trotting in a content way and looking around at the pristine, spring valley.

Deimos caught Ulrik's attention, and he moved on the group carefully, coming to stand next to his cousin, Torleik. d'Artagnan was there, and he stifled a sneer, clenching his jaw and focusing too diligently on the Reaper. Kirchoff noticed this and sniffed in Aramis' direction. The elder hound had earned his respect, but he could feel tension coming from his bonded toward the horned dog and his red bonded. So, instead of engaging in his usual behavior of rolling around in front of Aramis, Kirchoff stood still at Ulrik's side.

"The war machine can handle some intruders, but I would imagine the ones with flight will continue to be a nuisance," he said, a certain vehemence in his breath. Ulrik blinked his bronze eyes and stood, tense. "The best defense is a well constructed offense. I say we wipe them out."

BRINGING YOU ANOTHER DISTURBING CREATION
from the mind of one sick animal who can't tell the difference

Credits

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come Let the Revolution Take Its Toll [Herd Meeting] - by Ulrik - 05-02-2014, 10:21 AM