the Rift

[OPEN] Come Let the Revolution Take Its Toll [Herd Meeting]

Esther Posts: 26
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Four Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Esther
Queen of the Stars

I had been out wandering and exploring when the call rang out. My ears turned and my frame soon followed to head off in the direction of the call. I had to assume the one calling this meeting was the Lord Deimos that Dèodat had spoken of when he brought me to the Basin. Eagerly I set off, trying to gain the ground lost by being so far out. This was where my draft bloodlines did not aid me one bit. I was thankful for the speed given to me by the other half of my blood.

By the time I arrived, many others had gathered including Dèodat. I moved among those gathered shyly. Many of those who had arrived to the meeting before me, seemed to be more seasoned in this herd. For me, I was new to herd life entirely. My eyes focused on the one figure I knew, his young pup at his front hooves. Carefully I moved to stand just off to the side and behind the blood bay stallion. I nickered a soft greeting to the officer, immediately regretting the choice as this was serious business.

It was not long until the leader was speaking of a threat to the herd. No, not already. Surely we couldn't be in danger so soon after I arrived? What if it's those two legged things? Had they followed me here? "I may be new, and untrained, but I am eager to learn the ways of battle if it keeps my new family safe." There, I had chosen my place among them. I would become a soldier, unless I was lifted to another position otherwise.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come Let the Revolution Take Its Toll [Herd Meeting] - by Esther - 05-03-2014, 12:43 AM