the Rift

My Thoughts on Drugs [Kaiylia to Oxy]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
I've always wondered what it's like to be a chameleon. There has to be more to them than just changing colors. Still, if I was a chameleon I think gold would be my favorite color. Alas, I am but a thrall to my body and will never be a reptile. What a shame.
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu is still an Outcast so she protects herself.

I've always wondered what it's like to be a chameleon.
There has to be more to them than just changing colors. Can shapeshift into a bear.
Still, if I was a chameleon I think gold would be my favorite color. Bronze or goldish tribal markings. Has gold strands in her hair that were gifted from Midas.
Alas, I am but a thrall to my body and will never be a reptile.
What a shame.

Five sentences to represent her age of 5

Icon by Tay

Kutlu is safe. Go be with your lover.
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

The stealth was for Kaiylia (although now I feel terrible because Rayo's been having a rough time.)

I've always wondered what it's like to be a chameleon. :: Introductory fluff.
There has to be more to them than just changing colors. :: A reference to Kaiylia's changing personality; from her profile- ...generally adopts the beliefs and thoughts of her owners, discarding any previously adopted processes in an almost cult-like way.
Still, if I was a chameleon I think gold would be my favorite color. :: Gold is a reference to Kaiylia's gold band, her favorite and only possession.
Alas, I am but a thrall to my body and will never be a reptile. :: Thrall means slave, a reference to Kaiylia's past and present.
What a shame. :: Fluff

Rayo the Reindeer Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 21
Rayo
I can't judge it, since it involves me, but assuming it passes, I would love this for plot purposes once I get back on my feet again! I've been needing something to do with her, so yesplease. /dontfeelbadfeelglad

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
The stealth passes because Rayo has accepted the pass!

I've always wondered what it's like to be a chameleon. :: Introductory fluff.
There has to be more to them than just changing colors. :: A reference to Kaiylia's changing personality; from her profile- ...generally adopts the beliefs and thoughts of her owners, discarding any previously adopted processes in an almost cult-like way.

+1 | I liked this one alot and saw that it could be a metaphor

Still, if I was a chameleon I think gold would be my favorite color. :: Gold is a reference to Kaiylia's gold band, her favorite and only possession.
+1 | Directly related to profile, pass

Alas, I am but a thrall to my body and will never be a reptile. :: Thrall means slave, a reference to Kaiylia's past and present.
+1 | also a pass from me
What a shame. :: Fluff