the Rift

[PRIVATE] Trial In A Fortnight. [Quest thread, 1]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
The heavily pregnant cremello painted mare was had been unable to sleep well, ever since her baby had started kicking not long after midnight. Sighing slightly angry at the lack of sleep she walked on head lowered slightly to accommodate for her lack of sleep. Oh how she longed for a good nights sleep, but that didn't seem to be in the baby's agenda. Penna swayed quietly on his soul-mate's back as she walked slowly through the lands. He had hardly left her side since she had made the discovery of being with child. The falcon was afraid for his bonded, living among the crazies was not the smartest or safest thing they could be doing

Parelia stopped on a low rise honey orbs gazing up at the bright sunrise colors. 'I love watching the sunrise Penna, it's always so relaxing.' She smiled warmly craning her elegant neck to cast her eyes on her love. The falcon screeched softly running is beak through her short teal streaked mane. Shaking her head softly she continued on. Her strong legs carrying her deeper into the lands. After a while her honey orbs took in the sight of a golden mare with long flowing red locks. Parelia stopped caution flooding her body, was this one of the sane or crazy horses that lived here. 'It's insane that I can't even feel safe in my own home Penna. I'm growing tired of trying to figure out which person is safe to talk to or not.' He remained silent, but his feelings were clear in her sharp mind. He was just as unhappy here as she herself was. Taking a deep aggravated breath she advanced, slowly towards the mare.

"Talking"’Thinking’
Words:284 @[Eris]
Parelia
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trial In A Fortnight. [Quest thread, 1] - by Parelia - 04-29-2014, 02:15 AM