Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
HISTE</style>
your breathing sounds like the sickest
music playing backwards in my head
</style>

Merikh, in a sudden display of stubbornness, remained where he was even after Histe told him to go and hunt on his own. She glared at the cougar, but even that didn't send him on his way and she soon found why. It came in the form of a honeyed voice, one that set Histe's teeth on edge at the sweetness of it. Her ears disappeared into the darkness of her mane and her muscles tensed as she turned her head enough to look at Eris from the corner of a very pale eye, silently judging every move her body made and every calculated word that fell from her lips.

"Listen to her talking to you like she's your friend." The voice whispered and Histe recognized her mother's voice immediately. "She's not your friend, you don't have any. She's a manipulator. A user. And you are a weapon."

"What do you want?" The brindled mare growled the question as Eris continued to speak, claiming that Seele called her her bitch. Eyes narrowed into slits and Histe ground her teeth together. "You don't speak to Seele." Merikh pointed out as his yellow eyes looked from the Blood Empress to his bonded. "I know." She addressed the cougar's observation, her body turning as she rounded on Eris with a look of pure hostility etched into the features of her scarred face.

The look of hostility turns into one of disbelief when Eris was bold enough to lower her head toward the deer carcass and the disbelief gave way to rage as she licked at the blood.

"Are you going to just let her claim your kill?" Her mother's voice asked. "Like you're her bitch."

They sky began to darken as Histe subconsciously called on her magic. Merikh's gaze rose to the sky as the thunder began to rumble, a warning that the storm coming was not one that anyone would want to be caught in. She remained quietly seething when Eris commented on her kill.

"Its not good enough for her." Her mother chimed in and laughed. "The bitch."

Eris continued to speak but her words were lost on Histe and the mare was left seeing red. How dare Eris consume her kill. And how dare she comment on it being different. When she went in for another taste of blood Histe could no longer contain the rage that had built up and it burst forth. She lunged forward, hooves slamming into the carcass and her teeth snapping savagely at the Empress' face. Without warning the tides of hell broke loose and acid fell from the sky, setting fire to patches of grass and shrubs here and there. "DO NOT TOUCH MY KILL!" The mare screamed as she lunged at Eris, intent on running her down if she were stupid enough to remain standing. Didn't she know the rules of the hunt? You keep what you kill and she certainly hadn't killed anything.

"I will rip you apart." She hissed. "Limb from limb. I will tear you to pieces and then you will be just like all my other kills."

"."
ooc:// .o.
@[Eris]
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
badblood - by Histe - 04-26-2014, 10:09 AM
RE: badblood - by Eris_ - 04-28-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: badblood - by Eris_ - 05-27-2014, 09:04 AM
RE: badblood - by Histe - 04-28-2014, 10:45 PM