the Rift

[OPEN] !! Face Up [Herb Garden]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

As the silence seemed to lapse for an extended period of time the grey easily pursued her task letting it consume her mind. There was nothing really difficult about pulling weeds well except on those whose roots were buried deep within the soil, those proved more annoying than difficult. Tossing a large dandelion into her growing pile beside her she finally heard Ruske's vocals come to life again. Tilting her ears to catch each word she lifted her gaze to look over to the stallion. Isilme, hmm she had never heard of that place before.

There was a chance she could have visited there before but majority of the lands she passed through she never did find out their name. All those times she was too concerned about her past catching up with her. Things were better now that she had come to Helovia but the thought still lingered if there was really such a thing as a safe place.

"I'm afraid I don't know too much about the gods here to be of much help. I have heard much about them and viewed the shrines but things are still rather foggy." She commented softly wishing she had more information to offer. While she was tempted to ask what magic Ruske had been gifted with she held back not wanting to intrude upon his past. There were just somethings that were better left in the past.

Before she had come to Helovia she had not heard much about the art of healing, it had been here that she had found an interest in the many different types of plants that could be used. There would have been many times in her life that she could have made use of them to treat wounds or burns and all that fun stuff. I wouldn't take away the pain completely but it could at least dull it down a few notches. If she remembered correctly one of the pain medicines was parts of the willow tree, surely she could have found one around back then. Oh well it was too late for that now, she could at least know it for the future should anything ever happen.

"I was gifted with magic not all that long ago, but it can't help anyone to get better. I'm not really sure what its capable of.." It was hard enough to try and channel the energy when she wanted it but she was slowly getting the hang of it.

Looking to Resplendence for more instructions on the planting of the seeds she couldn't help but wonder about the greenhouse again. " Do you know anything about the greenhouse that we had talked about building? I have not heard if we had started it yet or not." She questioned hoping that she might be able to help out with it when they did get around to the building of it. Glancing over to Ruske standing over by the herb box she moved over to join him for a moment. "Resplendence has been keeping some of the herbs in here so that we have access to them whenever we need them." Looking down at the many dried herbs she realized she had never actually gotten a chance to look at the large variety that they had collected. Some she could easily tell what they were but some of the others she did not recognize, would she ever learn all the different names?

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @[Resplendence], Ruske •• NOTES: No worries, usually I like to be tagged anyway :) ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
!! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 04-28-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Ruske - 04-28-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 04-28-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Ruske - 04-28-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Brisa - 04-29-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 05-03-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Ruske - 05-04-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Brisa - 05-04-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 05-16-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Ruske - 06-08-2014, 10:54 PM