the Rift

[OPEN] !! Face Up [Herb Garden]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Restless and too impatient to stand around doing nothing the pale mare tried to busy herself with things figuring it was useless to worry about things that she had no control over. Nothing had changed but in the same sense everything had changed including the world around them. The destruction that had befallen the land had been hard on everyone, their homes essentially destroyed. Rebuilding was the only way forward to give them all the hopes of starting over again, hopefully better than they had the last time. Many things stuck within her mind as if they had been glued there permanently, in some ways it was more of a burden than a blessing. Her own mood had been considerably lifted over the past couple days inspiring her to try and pass along some good spirit to others.

Her time here within the Edge had taught her much in the ways of social skills and the more knowledgeable aspects of healing, what could she do with it all though? Pondering the thought for awhile she remembered the garden that Resplendence had been working on, what if she tried to help more with that? Much of it had been destroyed with last big event, hmmm what if she went out and collected some new stuff for the garden, Ya that would work. Many of the plants that they had been able to work with from before were still fresh within her mind, surely she could manage to find some and bring them back to plant. With her heart set she trotted off to find some of the listed plants hoping to find as many as possible.

A couple hours later she was heading to search for Resplendence carrying the only plant she had managed to dig up nearby their herdland. The medium sized plant was fairly short at the moment with it being spring but she was almost positive that it was the herb known as Angelica. It had taken her multiple tries to dig it out of the ground without severing majority of its roots but in the end she had managed. Dirt still partially clung to the rooted portion of the plant but majority of the dirt had been left upon her feet and legs, normally a shaded grey they were more bordering on a brownish colouration now. Spotting Res up ahead talking with another that she did not recognize she slowed her pace slightly nodding in greeting as she stopped nearby. Carefully extracting the plant from her mouth she set it on the ground before her so she could speak. " Resplendence I brought you a new plant for the garden, I thought we may be able to make use of it with it being spring and all." She said softly with a smile as she motioned down to the Angelica plant. Hopefully it was what she thought it was so she didn't wind up looking like a fool.

"Hi my name is Brisa" She said softly suddenly remembering the other stallion beside them feeling rude for not saying something before. "I hope I am not interrupting."

Brisa speaks

TAGS: @[Ruske], @[Resplendence]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Hope you don't mind me dropping in. Let me know if you want to be tagged in future threads.

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
!! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 04-28-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Ruske - 04-28-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 04-28-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Ruske - 04-28-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Brisa - 04-29-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 05-03-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Ruske - 05-04-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Brisa - 05-04-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 05-16-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Ruske - 06-08-2014, 10:54 PM