the Rift

[OPEN] stupid little girl

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Her hooves graced a land in which she had only seen twice, a meeting with another she could barely remember. But today, her wanderings led her to the Rotunda, sending her deep into the heart of the land. And there she stands, between the pillars, upon the marble throne, gazing upon the glass, the astonishing work of someone unknown to who roamed here, but especially a pleasing sight. But over the past few moons,  she had heard that there was now a group forming here? Curiosity gripped her, but there was nothing that the filly could do was stand around aimlessly and Wait for someone to come along that could give her accurate information, rather than the rumors that floated around the herd, a different story molding every time it was transferred from ear to ear, mouth to mouth. By word of mouth, nothing was certain. She had to experience it herself. 

So there she stands. Vulnerable. Simply marveling at the beauty of the little dome, a haven, a place of beauty. A place she wanted to call her own. But despite her own pleasures, she knew that her heart was laid in the Blue,  buried in the sands, and now it was likely it would never be found. Ripped from her and stomped upon by that greedy Stallion. That boy. Her harks flick slightly and she looks about, calling out to anyone who would answer in a small but warm nicker.  

@[Histe]
Officially the crappiest post I've ever wrote.
I promise the next will be better. -.

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

| Histe | Mare | 5 | 15.1hh | Equine

They were feasting when the girl's call alerted them to her presence and Histe shot a quick glance at the cougar who, in turn, looked at her. She lifted her head, blood dripping from her muzzle as she chewed at a piece of meat that had been ripped from the carcass of the elk the pair had mercilessly slain. Its body was battered beyond recognition, the only testimony to what it had been were the large antlers that were barely attached to the crushed skull. "Investigate?" Merikh asked, causing Histe to grin and look down at him. "But of course." She whispered. "It would be rude not to." The cougar cocked his ears back. "Rude? Why do you care?" Histe simply laughed quietly and strode forward, leaving the elk behind.

The pair was not far from the Rotunda so their trip was very short, which did not disappoint Histe. The mare sometimes preferred to find potential prey quickly rather than spend time looking. So when she saw the young girl standing in the rotunda a pleased grin found her blood-caked muzzle. Her steps echoed as her hooves struck against the stone, leaving bloody outlines. "Well, well, well." She purred, tail flicking against her bloody legs. "What have we here?"

Nostrils flared as she sucked in a breath and, over the scent of blood that always clung to her, she could smell the Falls. But what did that matter? Her eyes found the horn stuck atop her head and she snorted. She wanted to break it. Histe came to a standstill, staring hard at the younger mare. There was the softer sound of Merikh's paws against the stone floor. He left the same bloody prints that his bonded did as he came to stand next to her, tongue swiping over his bloodstained mouth. "What do you think, Merikh?" She asked casually. "Ready for another hunt?"

"."

@[Abishia]

credits

Hidden Account
Wild.

The voice reached her harks. And footsteps to match followed, not one pair but two... One softer than the other. Her harks flicked backward, pressed against her neck as she whipped to face whoever had so rudely - "Ready for another hunt?" . A shiver was sent up her spine, thoughts interrupted by such a physco way of saying hello. Her head tipped to the side, the fear that was making her heart thump so wildly in it's cage diminished. Her orbs floated over stripped bodice, evil cat, blood stained . A shift in her belly, a beat skipped in her heart and something snapped. An evil smirk caressed her ivory kissers. Hunger made her belly rumble, her orbs rolled back in her head, and she giggled evilly, opening her pools to stare upon this mare she had already grew fond of. She had heard of the 'crazies' before, and it never really caused a stir of fear inside of her like it should in most fillies. Hell, her dreams were usually cloaked with blood and ringing with the shrieks and gasps of those taking their last breath under her bloodied hooves.

"I prefer peagusi blood." She mumbled, her tone low, vocals dark. Her mind became twisted and she took a step forward. "Where do you think I can find one? I'm craving blood , and I'm not patient." She laughed again. A glance is given to her surroundings, and she smiles again, well, it's more of a menacing smirk. "You seem like... You've hunted before... Mind, well, sharing the kill? You look like a fine woman. Fine women do not turn down a killing spree, hmm?"

@[Histe]
-Sorry for such a late reply. I'm going to kind of shape Abishia's crzy side in this thread (:

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines

Deceased

| Histe | Mare | 5 | 15.1hh | Equine |

"I prefer pegasi blood."

Histe's ears laid back against her head and she looked down at Merikh, who met her gaze. 'Seriously' The cougar asked and they both looked at the mare again. "I didn't ask you what you prefer." Histe sneered as her tail slapped against her flanks. The other mare stepped forward and Histe snorted. What was she doing? Trying to intimidate her? There was absolutely nothing that Histe feared about the younger mare, but then again Histe had never walked hand in hand with fear.

"Have you checked the sky?" She snapped when the stupid, stupid girl asked where she could find one. Histe's gaze grew cold and she strode forward, leaving more bloody hoof prints in her wake. "You're craving blood? How about I spill yours and give you a taste?" She hissed. 'Wait.' Merikh said, knowing that Histe was preparing herself to attack the foolish young mare. 'Want to hear what else she says. More stupid.' Histe's eye twitched, but she remained standing and surely enough Abishia spoke again.

"You seem like... You've hunted before... Mind, well, sharing the kill?"

"Are you really that stupid?" Histe asked, dumbfounded that she would even ask to share a kill. "Why would I share my kill with unicorn trash like you?" She eyed the glass horn and, again, felt the urge to crush the offending thing beneath her hooves. And the stupid girl's head. Smashed beyond recognition. Obliterated.

"Fine woman?" Merikh laughed at the very idea of Histe being called a fine woman. "Who said I'm a woman?" Her weight shifted and she began to circle around Abishia. "I'm a monster. I'm your worst nightmare, girl." She laughed quietly as she continued to circle slowly, just out of her reach should she decide to try and kick at her. "Why don't you start running, my dear prey? I'm ready for a hunt and I have no patience."

"."

@[Abishia]

credits

Hidden Account
Wild.

The child didn't even flinch, but holy shit, she wasn't a child anymore. Anyone in there right mind would be scared out of their fucking pants at the sight of this mare before her, and yet to say the cat too, who obviously had the same intentions of her bonded. The girl was more of a shell of what she used to be, much like the wraiths that used to wander this very land. The girls gaze flicked lazily from equine to feline as the position spilled from her blood covered maw, and the spotted had to stifle a laugh. A twisted smirk danced onto her kissers."i asked myself. And yes, but I don't fancy wasting ny time trying to pluck them from the sky when I can simply chase them on ground. " She laughed softly, more of a creepy murmur, but who cares, it's all the same, right? Her gaze dashed and she flicked her maw slightly. "And, I'd rather not, that sounds rather unappetizing from my point of view. " She shrugged, then addressed the killers next words, snorting.

She thinks I'm the dumb one? It was a fucking joke, douchette. Her gaze then flicked to the feline, and she made a mental note to keep het eye on the bloodied cat just in case the two would use their stupid ads telepathy shut to plan out an attack. "It was a joke, I'm not that fucking stupid. Why would I waste my energy just to share the kill? Dumb. " She then listened once again, actually growing her head backward in laughter at the striped ones claim at her species. The child flicked her dome, sending her gridlock thing and displaying the base of the artificial spear. "Tsk, Tsk. I'm no unicorn. It's fake. Simply to save me from the troubles of the douchebags up north, and a handy weapon of course..." She smirks softly, her gaze like fire. " Not as stupid as you thought, eh?"

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines

Deceased

| Histe | Mare | 5 | 15.1hh | Equine

Her voice grated on Histe's nerves and the brindled mare found herself getting closer and closer to launching an assault on the foolish young girl. It didn't matter to her whether or not she smelled of the Falls. And she couldn't care any less of what the herd would think of her if she decided to tear the horned mare apart. Her ears disappeared into the mess of tangled hair that was her mane. "Do you ever stop talking?" She snapped, having finally lost what little bit of patience she'd managed to scrape up.

But she didn't stop. Instead she claimed that her request to share the kill was a joke and claimed that she wasn't stupid. "Hah!" Histe barked out the dry laugh. "Maybe you're right. You're not stupid. You're a fucking moron." A low growl sounded from the cougar as he voiced his agreement with Histe. As if to prove her point the girl informed her that the glass horn wasn't real. Histe raised a brow and glanced at Merikh. 'Why?' the cougar asked as he looked at his bonded, but of course the girl continued to talk and explained her choice.

"Really, now?" Histe said as she, again, looked at the horn. Slowly, a smile curved the corners of her mouth making her look more sinister than usual. "It would be a shame for you to part with it." She circled back around, her eyes staying on the glass horn. "But I'm afraid that you may have to. Because I want it." She didn't want it to wear it, but to deny the younger mare of something that she seemed so proud of. "I'm going to fight you for it."

"."

ooc:// Histe is challenging Abishia for her glass horn. I'll get a thread up in the battleground soon! :D
@[Abishia]

credits