the Rift

[PRIVATE] a small girl in a big world [Krieger]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

Was he gone? Yes, he was. Azarel had gone after his sister. I just needed some time on my own to figure out what the fuck my life was. Was I a bad mother? Did I really deserve to be a part of the herd? All the thoughts in my head... Doubt. Disappointment. Fury. But for what? Was I mad at Azzaron, because he had disappeared without a trace and then showed up dying? Was I furious because he hadn't shown interest in his own son? I knew that he had cared about Destry. That filly alone... Oh, she had been through too much and it was my fault. It all was my fault in the end.

I was the wrong one. I was the bad parent. And yet I wanted MORE children that I could neglect and let it raise itself basically. My son had only been raised by me because of his determination to stay by my side all the time and see what that ended in? Fighting at the age of six months, barely surviving because of my choices. I didn't deserve kids. Maybe that's why I couldn't get pregnant all those years ago? The Gods we didn't believe in had seen I wouldn't be a good mother, so they never let me become pregnant.
Where are you? I didn't reply. I needed to be ALONE. Tears were running down my cheeks and I tossed my head slowly from side to side, gently swaying my whole body. I was mad. Crazy mad. I.. I... WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME?!
Why did I neglect my children? WHY did I push away those whom I loved and shield myself from everyone around me?

And then I did something that somehow made me relax slightly. I screamed. Just a scream from the top of my lungs, until I was out of breath and slowly sunk to the ground. Then there was no more sound, except for quiet little hiccup noises as I sobbed. I still rocked my body, but my gaze was fixed on the ground as tears ran down my cheeks. Why was I still alive? So many others that had died deserved to be alive, but out of all those - I was the one who had been punished with life.

"Talking"
Delinne's thoughts
Dezba's thoughts

ooc // Delinne had a slight panic attack.. It is nighttime by the way, the stars are out but there's only a slight crescent moon. This is also the thread where Krieger and Delinne conceives their baby 8D
word count // 382
tags // @[Krieger]
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.
If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
The beast's wounds were slowly healing after his fight with the corporal. 'Who cares...' It should have been a question, but it really wan't, he didn't care that's all the mattered. Snorting with frustration, he pushed all thoughts from his mind besides walking and breathing. He was out to stretch his bruised and slightly bleeding body. On some of the worst of his wounds blood still oozed slowly trickling down his mostly white pelt. He must look a gore sight, he hadn't so much as bothered to wash his bedraggled hide since the fight a few days before. It did amaze the beast how quickly the snow had dispersed soaking into the ground.

Night had fallen as the beast traveled over the land clearing his head. He skidded to a halt his massive horned dome flying into the air, his sharpened twisted horn slashing violently into the air. White ears swiveled hither and thither searching for the source of the yell. The delicious sounds of crying filled his ears and he picked up the pace moving a little lopsidedly from his bruised shoulder and sides. The cut on his thick neck stung, but he pushed all of the pain away. Excitement pulsed through his hulking frame as he sped towards the enticing sound. Oh how he hoped someone was in pain. He longed to see someone else's blood pooled on the ground.

He slowed to a curios walk as he neared the sound, pausing on the edge of meadow. Massive nostrils dilated as he drew in air hoping to catch the scent he was searching for. Grunting in aggravation he stepped from the trees towards the figure lying on the ground. As he drew upon the mare the beast stopped before her head held high watching the tears streak down her muzzle. Recognition dawned on him, this pathetic sobbing mare was Delinne. Krieger stood over the mare his sunflower orb gazing disdainfully down on the dark pelted mare.

"Devil's Tongue"'Horrific Thoughts'
Words:328 @[Delinne]

Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

I should've killed myself after the Battle. Why didn't I do that? Everything would've been at peace and... The sound of another's breath made me freeze, staring with wide-open eyes at the ground. My left ear twitched and I slowly looked up, seeing massive black hooves surrounded by grass. The further up my gaze came, the more my ears turned backward and finally they were close to my poll, pressing tightly against the golden feathers. The beast's massive, white body stood right before me and I felt his bright gaze push me down, yet I stared right into them. "You." It was only a whisper but it could might as well have been a scream. I gathered my frozen limbs and stood up while backing away, almost tumbling down again. Krieger was covered in wounds, just like I had been a season ago, and there was undried blood in some of them. Newly made?

"Leave me alone." It felt like the beast wasn't going to listen anyways so I started to back away even more until I was maybe five steps away from him. Mother, where are you?! The jaguar screamed in my head - she must feel my panic. But I still wanted to be alone. I wanted to be ALONE with my thoughts. My... Very doubtful, furious thoughts that made me sad and worried and just angry at the same time. I just wanted to be alone. "Why are you here? You of all horses." I tried to make myself sound threatening, but the hiccups from sobbing still haunted my voice and just made me sound like a filly who had been rejected by the love of her life. When did I become so pathetic?

"Talking"
Delinne's thoughts
Dezba's thoughts

ooc // so short but hopefully enough
word count // 286
tags // @[Krieger]
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.
If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
His distaste for her openly crying made his own ears swivel back, but only for a moment. Curiosity was chewing on his emotions as he wondered why the mare, that put on such a brave face was sobbing like a lost foal. As her own horned head tilted up, slowly he lifted his chin ready to meet her blue gaze. Her angry whisper and pinned ears, only made him chuckle in his evil thunderous voice. As she stood and began to back away the beast advanced step for step.

He inhaled her sweet scent, and drew himself up to his full height. "Do you really want to be so hateful? You seem to nice a mare to pick a fight with such a beast as myself." He smirked and advanced again. "Tell me, do you need me to..." He paused from his avalanche voice, "Take care of someone for you?" He lowered his vast head closer to her own dark one.

Her words struck a cord deep within his heart.He allowed her to take a few steps away before he advanced once again. His voice was a low growl now, "Remember what I told you about running from me..." He stopped a hair from her, his short scarlet tail swishing in aggravation behind him. Her hiccuping voice made his ears prick forward slightly. He stood silently for a minute careful to slowly shift his weight to his hindquarters, just in case she ran anyway.

His voice was softer this time, void of almost all of his curiosity, "Better yet, why are you crying?" The red stained beast ignored her jib. What were angry words to an angry violent soul? Snorting inwardly he lowered his horned dome closer to her his ears almost hurting from the strain of pushing them so far forward.

"Devil's Tongue"'Horrific Thoughts'
Words: 303 @[Delinne]

Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)