the Rift

Is this the reality or just another fantasy.

Delsolea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
delsolea
the static on your arm - it is the catalyst
When another arrives, this time one winged like her but pale with gleaming golden markings and brilliant eyes, Delsolea merely watches with no change in her stance, no relaxing in her body language. There was a confidence that was rather different to the painted girl in this pegasus, she noted, though she did not say anything as the other spoke. Her greeting to the paint was rather odd, she had expected her to be kinder but there was a sarcastic lilt to her voice; Delsolea felt a slight change in her mood towards the other pegasus.

She speaks of the lands, going into further detail other than what Abishia did. Her name, Aurelia, sticks into her mind and she knows she won’t forget it easily; she had always been good with names. However, the invitation to a herd made the part of her that was weary flare up strongly, so Delsolea merely tilted her head towards Aurelia, her green eyes alight.

“It rather sounds like I have come to an interesting please then,” she states, her eyes looking to Abishia for a moment, then back to the other.

After a moment of silence, Delsolea says to Aurelia, “Last time I followed another home, to what I thought would be a good home, I ended up miserable, crushed. Stuck somewhere I was unable to get away from, with someone who’d I’d rather like to see stuck as a woman for a while. Though this is a new land, I learnt my lesson….” she says, opening up slightly as to why she was so short with the pair before her.

“While I will not believe any guarantee you could make to me, I am curious. Tell me, what else drew you to this World’s Edge?” She asks Aurelia now. She needs to know more… though she is indeed curious now, some of the cold energy leaving her as she speaks.
image by tamme <3

Messages In This Thread
Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 04-29-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 04-30-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 05-02-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 05-06-2014, 09:25 PM