the Rift

[PRIVATE] sun-bleached histories

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

The days were becoming overly routine and monotonous, Elsa began to crave something. It had to do with feeling, she know longer knew what it was like to feel emotion. She was just... stuck in a rut, and it seemed there was never a way out.

Elsa meandered along, picking up a slow, meandering pace as she brought herself to the deep forest. It was a place that was the start of her adventures, and maybe the place she could find some muse to continue on with life. Elsa sighed, deep and heavy as she found herself in the heart of the forest. The life around her infused into her blood, making her feel more alive. A small, contented smile melted onto her face, replacing her normally bored, and uneventful facade.

She bundled herself up delicately, her legs curved beautifully beneath her body as she gracefully lowered herself beneath the tree. Her body brushed up against the rough bark, it pushed uncomfortably against her skin, but provided her much relief. She could still feel pain, she could still feel the one, awful feeling she would never escape from. Her eyes closed gently as she basked in the breeze, resting comfortably on the ground. Her dreams were sweet, short and to the point, still about all these feelings she could not feel. It ranged from love, to hate, to sadness, to joy. Each emotion containing a certain face to the name, love was empty, hate was empty, sadness was her sister, and joy was her friends.

"Talketh."
@[Krieger]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia
The beast was in a particularly, good, or to him, foul mood. He was going to have several of his foals soon defacing Helovia. 'They better be colts.' He thought with a derisive snort. Fillies would certainly not do, and he would continue to breed until he had an acceptable amount of male spawn about. He could see himself now, fighting beside his sons. His monstrous head lifted into the sky, his sharpened spiral horn slashing violently through the air as his thunderous laugh ripped from his chest. Oh how he would love to watch his son's attempt to surpass his murderous tendencies. His roaring laughter subsided to a small chuckle as he pressed on. He rolled his shoulders one at a time as he walked his way through the forest. The dark was a place this vicious stallion could really enjoy, even if his white and red splashed pelt stood out like a sore thumb. Maybe it would make him appear as a ghost, or a rouge snowball. He shook his hulking head at the ridiculous thought, maybe he did have snow in his brain.

The beast was growing bored of his walk through the trees, so he planted his massive hooves into a firm stop. His nose quivered as he drew in the scents around him; growing things, musky creatures, and a mare. A rare smile covered his features as he pushed himself into a smooth trot. His rolling shoulders and sloping hips allowed him to sway as easily as a new rocking chair. He allowed his immense chest to push aside saplings and other young plants from his path. As the dainty white and blue mare lay among the trees he was careful to keep his mass within the thick shadows.

His deep avalanche like voice swam lazily from his chest, in an almost teasing manner, yet still dark, "Oh little dove, would you like to see a very good example of why you should not lay so openly in the darkest of places?" From his shadowy veil warm lips were turned into a wicked smirk. He carefully slid one enormous scarlet feathered hoof into the mare's view. He hoped his bright yellow eye could be seen as well, to strike fear into her heart.

"Talking"’Thoughts’
Words: 378 @[Elsa]
Krieger
Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

ELSA

Eventually the dreaming ended, and she just... existed in this world. The blackness was all she could see, and she though, ironically, in her dream, that this was her life. This was all there was to it, just existence.

Her dream was suddenly interrupted by a deep, unfamiliar voice. She kept her eyes closed as he spoke, only shifting a little to show she had awaken. He was threatening her, as it sounded, and so she let him hold whatever pose he was doing. After a few, quiet moment she opened her eyes.

Before her was a looming stallion, much taller than herself. His hoof and eyes were staring, what he probably thought looked "menacingly", at her. She only smiled, unharmed by his approach. She wasn't weak, she wasn't scared. No longer would these unicorns, that were all apparently racist, would never scare her again. I mean, at least Déodat could have a decent conversation with her, without freaking out, so maybe she could attempt to know this stallion. She grumbled a little, before deciding to move.

Slowly she climbed to her feet and shook, settling back into being "awake". She laughed a little at him then, his markings, the way he found himself so... awesome. "And what exactly were you trying to accomplish with your loquacious words, and seemingly "menacing" stance?" She questioned with an eyebrow raise, looking the barbed wire stallion up and down. "Well I suppose I should introduce myself while I am here, my name is Elsa, Mason of the foothills." She said nonchalantly. "I think I deserve your name since you have disturbed my nap."

"Talketh."
@[Krieger]

Deceased
Parelia
His smirk turned into an angry frown as she smiled at him. He stepped fully into the small clearing. His hulking frame took up a large amount of the space. The beast swelled pulling his body up to it's fullest height and paced towards her. He stopped a foot from her and glared into her pretty face. His one visible eye glinting aggressively, and his ears slowly sliding and pinning on his monstrous dome. Her laugh poked the predatory instincts within his cold heart. What was this mare thinking laughing and smiling at a killer as himself. He would show her, oh yes.

As she spoke he stood firmly before her glaring down at her slender frame. Her cocky attitude and sharp words made the stallion's short scarlet tail flick with anger. He growled, much like a wolf, wanting nothing more than to strike at her. His good mood was almost all but forgotten. Lowering his hulking head to mere inches above her own he glared at the mare. His sharp black knife slashed at the air as he tossed his head for a moment. The silence stretched until he could bare to be angry and silent no longer. His voice was low dripping with his anger, "Krieger, from the Aurora Basin." He paused his bright sunflower eye flashing at the light colored mare.

"You are offley small to be so mouthy to an accomplished killer." He watched her for a moment and changed the subject. His avalanche voice still angry, "Do you know an appaloosa, by the name of Kiara?" His mind's eye replayed the encounter with the mare, the soon to be mother of his foal.He vaguely hopped, she was doing alright. 'It's only because I want to make sure she is caring for my unborn foal.' Or had she already had their child? it had been a while since he had seen here, and was probably nearing the time of her foaling.

"Talking"’Thoughts’
Words: 368 @[Elsa]
Krieger
Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

ELSA

Krieger, from the Aurora Basin.

Her mind tumultuously grinded, her mind churning up so many words. The only thing keeping her from attacking was Déodat, the one that showed her a little mercy. The he kept going, calling her tiny. She glared, her eyes pointedly trying to dig into his skin. "From the looks of you, I have an advantage." She muttered, flicking her skull towards his eye. "I'm more than capable of taking you down.." She growled taking a step closer. Then, she finished with poison dripping from her mouth. "And why on earth would I tell you where another is, when they aren't apart of your cult of racist unicorns. If you don't know her, and you are so strong, go find her yourself." Her tail flickered angrily at her sides, wings puffing up at her anger.

Elsa honestly was never this sassy or forward, but something about Helovia had begun to change her. She was morphing into the monster she was before, and it began to consume her soul. She no longer cared for anyone but her family, she no longer longed to be alone. She wanted power, she wanted love, she wanted a family. And here, the only way you could get it was through pain, anguish, and standing up for yourself. Things Elsa were not accustomed to. Little did she know though, that the rule of this land was a simple one; "an eye for an eye will ultimately leave the world blind". "I'm done with you." She finished, sharp and pointed. Then she turned on her heels, trying to leave.

"Talketh."
@[Krieger]

Deceased
Parelia
Krieger
His sunny eye flashed with his rage as the smaller mare pointed out his blind eye. His body stiffened as fire like rage ran through his hulking frame. He matched her step a moving forward as well his massive head lifted up into the air. He drew himself up all the way his thunderous voice matching her poisonous tones, "I do know her, she is carrying my child. I just wanted make sure she was ok." He watched the mare allowing himself to think about her noticing and making fun of his eye. That was inexcusable, she would be punished, 'An eye for an eye.' He thought silently.

As she turned to leave he launched into attack. The weakness of her exposed back had made the predatory instinct kick in. This was the perfect opportunity for him to teach her a lesson in manners. "It's time you learn not to back-talk!" He snarled as he tried to throw his weight into her slim figure. He would use his size, hopefully, to bring her down. Once she was down he would do his best, no matter what that meant, for him to blind her like he was. After he tried to knock her over he backed up before advancing on her. He would stand over her, allow her to come to the conclusion about what he was about to do. He hoped she would think that she would assume he was going to kill her; he would allow her to think so as well.

--------------------------------------------------
Words: 253 @[Elsa]
"Talking" 'Thinking'
Image Credit

ELSA

Carrying his child?!

How on earth was a racist unicorn band allowing a member to fraternize with an equine? Especially impregnating them? Elsa huffed, rolling her eyes with an annoying flick of her tail. Honestly, he wasn't worth her time at all. Especially in the ways of trying to tell her what to do.

She began to turn, ignoring his comments as he suddenly snarled. Her blood began to boil, and her head turned to look at him. His body suddenly slammed into her side sending her plopping onto the ground. Her left side was exposed she attempted to spit in his face as he was upon her again. Looming over her side. She simply lifted her neck, and snarled at him. "No wonder she's hiding from you." Elsa spat, just waiting for his move. Whatever he did, there was sure to be repercussions. Others seemed to like her, and she knew that. So simply, should they ask what happened to her, she would say it was all this stallions fault.

She knows your name, and she knows where you live. "Do your worst you pathetic, over haughty coward." Even in the face of death, Elsa still managed to be a bitch. She was the queen bee, and would forever be, even if he mangled her to shreds. "I suppose your going to try and kill me, because the gods know if I get away, you'll have a reoccurring nightmare." She spat, still sitting upon her mighty throne. Maybe he would tear Elsa down, maybe he would prove he was superior.

"Talketh."
@[Krieger]

Deceased
Parelia
Krieger
The Beast smirked down at the light pelted mare; she was at his mercy now. His patience was wearing thin and he could take her sharp tongue no longer. His voice was a whisper of thunder in the distance the approach of a terrible storm indeed, "You will learn to hold your temper darling." The white alabaster stud had been with holding himself from blood for far to long. This was now the time to release the wolf inside. He lowered his sharped twisted saber and stroked it longing against her small so fragile face. He moved his powerful head slowly moving her horn towards her sparkling eye. Her spit hit it's mark, landing on his massive muzzle, and pushing him over the edge. His blood lust cry rang through the air, the storm was here and he would harness it's power.

Pulling his monstrous head back he plunged it quickly into the socket that held the lovely sapphire. The sound, much like squashing a grape threw him into a wild frenzy. He reared high into the air to crash back down on the mare below him. He would be welcomed home with the blood of a winged one on his hooves, he would return to him home victorious. As he landed, hopefully upon her shoulder, he tried to bite and tear at her ribs trying to make the stupid bitch bleed as much as possible, this would be his ticket into the herd. He had to make the others believe he was a loyal racist unicorn, so one day when the truth about his foal was out his word would be trust, and their lives spared.

Once the stud was satisfied with the blood her had shed, the beast moved for her white wings. He would have to take more than blood back to be welcomed. He reached, porcelain teeth extended for one of the white feathers there. It really didn't matter which he grabbed but one had to be plucked to take back. Once he hopefully had the feather he turned to leave covered in the best prize a killer could have. "Maybe now you know what weakness is you will learn to be respectful." His voice was edging with anger without remorse he had no bad feelings for the things he had done to her.

--------------------------------------------------
Words: 388
OOC:; I have permission to powerplay!
"Talking" 'Thinking'
Image Credit

ELSA

Pain, that was all she remembered- the blistering, hot, searing pain.

Elsa screamed. The cry was so terrible coming from her throat that it seemed to further the injury. It ripped around in her body; rattling the cage so rough a visible tremor wreaked havoc upon her frame. The horn slid right through the center of her cornea. It tipped and ripped apart the optic nerve, and everything turned black. To the left, there was nothing, and to the right, white, blinding light.

It felt like eternity, those few perilous seconds. It seemed that he was just lodging his horn into her left eye, but she dare not move. Her lower body trembled, and the agonizing surprise was, as he withdrew the horn, more pain exploded into her eye. For the first time in her life, Elsa feared she would die.

One side of her face was stained with the tears, whilst the other was crying agonizing blood. The left side of her face was no more a horse; it looked like that of a grotesque horror scene. Elsa wailed again, the hoarseness numbing the inside of her throat. Her eye was injured beyond repair, through the middle (which encompassed most of the eye) was a gaping hole.

And the ironic thing was… she couldn’t even defend herself anymore: Her left side completely, and utterly open to attack. It was pathetic of her to think his raid would end there, for it surely did not. His hooves came down upon her left side, and she could only hear rustling of his movements. She fruitlessly tried to move, his hooves coming down upon her left shoulder with a large, impeccable thud. It seemed like the air was sucked from her body as she wheezed inward for a breath, the air burning as it rushed down her throat. Her wings flapped at her sides, a useless maneuver really but it was all she could do.

And still, the pain marched onward. His teeth grabbed at the skin on her ribs, pulling, bruising, and tearing apart the once beautiful canvas. Elsa screamed, and everything just stopped. She felt a muzzle ruffle in her feathers, before one was pulled from its place. Normally, that would cause her a great deal of pain, but all she could do was lament. Elsa couldn’t see it, but the feather pulled was a precious blue one. The hue was soft, harmonious, and loving, much like Elsa had hoped to be. She growled a little, but it came out as no more than a squeak. She heaved one last time, before finally pretending to give up. She lowered her breathing, stopped her movement, and slumped, relaxing all her muscles.

Just leave- leave like she left her kingdom. Please.

"Talketh."
@[Krieger]
[ooc:// Elsa's out well, hoping he leaves. He was able to get a blue feather from her left wing :3 so Krieger can just post leaving and this can be done?]