the Rift

[PRIVATE] Walk The Line [Nato]

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy
Something was wrong; something twisted and wriggled through the air with time and urgency. But he couldn’t place a hoof on exactly what was weighing so heavy on his heart, tugging at his intuition. Perhaps it was time, for the birth of his new blood to be splayed upon the earth. The stallion couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to carry around another living being for months on end, and how annoying that must be to waddle around like a heifer across the plains of the Edge. A smile tugged as his lips as he walked through the misty mountain base, hoping that his child would just be healthy, and carry his strength upon the world.
His pace was limited but firm as he danced through the spring grasses, hooves making a solid connection with the ground as he gazed upon the horizon with pride. The scent of blood lusted through the air, filling his lungs and sending his senses wild. He paused and elevated his crown to the sky as he gazed around, crimson eyes gazing upon the pale faced mare who lay upon the ground with her bundle of joy fresh upon the earth shrouded in black silk.

"Quinn!" He shouted, but softly in surprise. He had missed it, her pain, her troubles and the birthing of … wait a moment.

Crimson eyes fell silently to the trail of moisture, the black jumbled mess that lay before him, patches of white dotted across a body, another set of hooves. Velvet lips lowered and brushed against the skin of his painted daughter, and this his eyes gazed upon the outline of his son. Twins. The joy that flooded his veins, would have filled the world with a boom of laughter, but he remained silence. Inside he was dancing on cloud nine, a son and a daughter!

"Twins! Quinn! You’re a mother of two!" He beamed with joy as he leaned down and nudged against his children. Oh he couldn’t be happier to stand here watching over them as the morning sun peaks over the mountains in the distance.

Ooc: so yeah it only took me a million years to reply. I’m so sorry. Work/Tornado recovery have me bogged down. So I’m working on getting these up as fast as I can.

Nato
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Walk The Line [Nato] - by Quinn - 04-30-2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Walk The Line [Nato] - by Nato - 05-28-2014, 04:03 AM
RE: Walk The Line [Nato] - by Athenä - 06-03-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Walk The Line [Nato] - by Quinn - 06-08-2014, 05:19 AM
RE: Walk The Line [Nato] - by Athenä - 06-08-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Walk The Line [Nato] - by Ares - 06-09-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Walk The Line [Nato] - by Athenä - 06-09-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Walk The Line [Nato] - by Ares - 06-11-2014, 11:36 AM