the Rift

[OPEN] Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

It was now quiet clear by now that Kiara was indeed pregnant by the encounter in Heavenly Fields. She tried not to think of the Father, the hulk that he is.... What was this going to mean for the foal, or what Kiara was coming to wonder, foals? She had not been this large when she was heavy with Malachi.... Keiran's early memories of her even agreed with such a statement.

But today none of that mattered. Today was a day of new beginnings. Today, they were going to start work on the Herb Garden. The young roan had long picked out her place for the garden. It was close to Slant Rock, but not to close. Seeing as she slept near there anyway, in no time at all the bonded pair arrived at their destination.

There was weeds everywhere. There was also plants that did not belong and little saplings there too. With a deep breath she looked to Keiran. "It's going to be a long day and lots of work. Ready to get started?" Let's do it. Was his simple reply.

He went to work, tearing up weeds at the roots to try and get rid of them. Every now and then the young panther, who had paid close attention in every lesson Kiara had been in, would find an herb they needed to keep. He took care to move around that one and leave it alone.

Kiara on the other hand began to take down the saplings. Last thing they needed was the new trees taking all the nutrition from the herbs the herd would need. Now all the pair needed was more help.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Florabella Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Her ignorance had begun to show more clearly as she shuffled through her home, and her vision saw what was now her family's domain. Her mind swelled with a sort of pride for a favorite group, and not particularly a famous one most would adore. But she didn't know what caused the chain which evoked such a feeling besides her former title: outcast. Surrounded by horses with an unstable mindset, she questioned her values upon whether Seele had saw her as sane or a freak like any other.

The thoughts were pushed out her mind, if briefly or enough for her to relax over the influence of her esteem. Rather, her new topic to imagine was more or less business as a healer. She was lacking enough courage - and motivation to develop her skills and study the flora rooted into the refreshed soil. Where would healers grab flowers, or grow? It was land for her to share with others, but she could settle with a small amount to guard and plant seeds should she stumble upon them and miraculously learn how to till and farm. Maybe it was coincidence help would be there with a stable environment to study how it was to be a healer. Florabella mused upon this though; appalled at her inability to think of the remark to combat what was obvious: a master healer. Would masters counter a healer's naivety in the course of learning a job? She hoped, prayed to whoever heard prayers and granted them.

Coincidence was there - a pretty mare with a large, black cat nearby. The paint never seen a pregnant woman up close before, but a bulge might have slowly made its appearance. It wasn't exactly up close as she kept a distance, but she swallowed and cautiously approached the mare, strafing to the side and catch her attention without an element of surprise. She froze when she saw the tree saplings uprooted, and silently pleaded to never witness more of this. Her voice stuck in the back of her throat before she blurted frantically, "What are you doing?" Her words sounded like yelling to her eardrums and she backed up, rambling an apology for sounding so rude! Ears drooped, she pitied the roots, but she couldn't imagine why one would do that to nature's gifts.

-
"i talk talk talk "

Image Credit

"What are you doing?" The strange feminine voice was loud, startling Kiara. Her emotion of fear brought Keiran running to her side, taking a defensive position near his roan bonded. The loudness was quickly followed by a soft apology, of which Kiara barely heard her. "I am clearing out a place for the herb garden. There are certain herbs the herd will need depending on the situation. I need to be prepared for such things.." Her voice trailed off, while Keiran nudged her mentally. Name and rank. She not know you head heal. "Oh, I am sorry. I am Kiara, the Earth Medic and this is my bonded Keiran.." The panther sat down and sat up straight and proud. There was no danger here after all. The other mare smelled of the Falls, so surely she was not a threat.

Keep clearing out weeds Keiran, I'll be fine. The roan girl thought to her bonded. I be close, if needed. The panther stood and padded off to go clear a bit more ground. He had almost cleared all the weeds. It would be the unruly saplings that the roan girl would need help with. As if she needed a reminder, tiny hooves kicked about in her belly. This, above everything else was why she needed help. It was a risk for her to take down the saplings. One wrong move could hurt Kiara or her unborn. But even still, she needed to clear a place to plant the herbs. BirdSong was the best chance for the herbs survival.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."
@[Florabella]
Kiara

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Voices come into earshot, a large, slanting rock just ahead. A sigh cascades from her ivory maw, the slashes on her right shoulder making her wince with every step. The too of her glass horn, still stained with blood hues. Two figures come into view, one noticeably smaller that. The other. She was a light brown tone, splashes of white decorating her rump. Her legs lightened toward the bottom. She was speaking, a panther by her side. The other was just a bit taller than herself. Her pelt a bay color, dotted with white, a white tail and a dual colored mane. The filly quickened her pace, curious to see who they were... The smaller seemed concentrated on plants... As well as the feline, so Abi decided it was okay to suppose She was a healer. A small nicker sounded as She approached. She tiptoed carefully around the patch of land they seemed so set on, then bowed her dome to each of them.

"Greetings, ladies! I'm Abishia, an Artisan. What may I call you?" She smiled softly, the aroma of plants and earth wafted off of the smaller. Slowly, She turned her right shoulder to the woman. "Correct me of I'm wrong, ma'am, But I supposed you were a healer. Is there qny way you can help me with this... Accident? I don't want it to get infected. " She tipped her head and looked back to the earth they had a embed to be picking at. "What are you guys doing here?" She lowered her g ad and sniffed at the fresh earth, then looked back to the brown lady, the smaller of the two, "Is there any way I can help?"

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Florabella Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

An reason came, but not without two beings falling into a position of defense from her sudden arrival. Why she had chosen to sneak up was a poor reason on her part, and Florabella cut off her soft apology when the mare spoke. The actions with ignorant that reigned in her vision finally made sense as clear as an empty sky. Nature would give and receive to them - the mare and her large cat companion. Already she felt so stupid for automatically assuming there was a sort of destructive quirk in the family member she shared scent and land with, but neither of them struck. Not even the cat, which was poised to pounce should the paint pull a wrong move or say a venomous word a moment ago before it relaxed. A sigh of relief escaped her lips. Thankful it did not turn out sourly.

Her relief was short-lived, however. Her breath hitched in her throat as Kiara, the roan mare who introduced herself, added her title in the Falls's working community. The paint was still ignorant of how her community thrived and functioned, but the term Kiara proclaimed herself as had a sort of healing type of power behind it. Again, she delved into another feeling of stupidity as she apologized again in a rambling dialect. She was an idiot! She probably had insulted what could be the masterhealer in this family of hers. How she held her own title as a beginner healer had its comforts and drawbacks in this situation. One drawback being her lack of understanding for the birth of a herb garden. Gardens she somewhat understood. Gardens tended by healers was a different story.

It had taken her a moment to breathe before her heartbeat remained stagnant in the face of another female voice layering the air with sound. The voice didn't drip with insults, but it wanted help? Her large head meekly lifted and turned one of her hetochromatic eyes upon the newcomer. Both mare - in her eyes - were younger than the aging one, but Abishia was even younger compared to Kiara. Even without knowing others, she envied having a nicer childhood even if it were the teenage years. Florabella still couldn't speak between her whimpering, but she attempted to point her nose towards Kiara for a true healer in this place. She pondered how artisans did their work, but it sounded like a better plan to focus more on her own job before Seele frowned disapprovingly upon her and possibly kick her out.

Abishia wanted names though. If she were ever to make any friends, she needed to try. An attempt; she uttered, "Florabella." It was soft, meek, but she didn't want to speak and have her words laced with her self-pity.

-
"i talk talk talk "

@[Kiara] , @[Abishia]
//Sorry for the late, yet ugly reply :O I should get back into the groove of RP soon!

Image Credit

Thankfully for Kiara, her bonded heard the other girl coming and alerted her to the new arrival. The paint was younger than Kiara was.... and had a glass horn? The roan girl looked her over curiously. "Greetings, ladies! I'm Abishia, an Artisan. What may I call you?" Well, at least the girl with the strange horn was friendly. "Correct me of I'm wrong, ma'am, But I supposed you were a healer. Is there any way you can help me with this... Accident? I don't want it to get infected. " Oh, that is why she is being so friendly.... She needs something. With a sigh Kiara started to move forward to get a better look.

The girl however seemed content to babel on. "What are you guys doing here?" Keiran padded over to his bonded's side. "Is there any way I can help?" At least she wanted to be useful too. In the meantime, the poor girl who had arrived first seemed to fall silent when Abishia had arrived. In fact if it was not for Keiran's keen hearing Kiara wouldn't of caught her name. Florabella. A strange but beautiful name. The roan offered a soft smile of encouragement before turning to tend to the younger paint. "Hold still, then I can tell you how you can help." The roan closed her eyes tight, feeling the magic flowing already. Each time she used it, it seemed a bit easier to call upon.

Keiran watched eagerly as his bonded got to do what she always had wanted to, to heal others. The magic took the form of a muddy brown and green mixture as it coated over the wounds. The panther could only guess that was from the combination of being Earth and Water based. It did not take long, but it did take a bit out of the roan girl. She gently had to fold her legs and lay down. "Should be good as new, with maybe a little scaring. I can't say I am perfect with this yet." She smiled as tiny hooves kicked her insides again. "What I am trying to do it make a herb garden for the herd. But in order to do so, I needed clear land. Keiran and I have already cleared most of it of weeds, but there is about six saplings that i'm afraid will have to go. He can show you which ones if you wish to help..."

@[Abishia] @[Florabella] sorry it took me so long <3

Kiara