the Rift

[OPEN] Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

"What are you doing?" The strange feminine voice was loud, startling Kiara. Her emotion of fear brought Keiran running to her side, taking a defensive position near his roan bonded. The loudness was quickly followed by a soft apology, of which Kiara barely heard her. "I am clearing out a place for the herb garden. There are certain herbs the herd will need depending on the situation. I need to be prepared for such things.." Her voice trailed off, while Keiran nudged her mentally. Name and rank. She not know you head heal. "Oh, I am sorry. I am Kiara, the Earth Medic and this is my bonded Keiran.." The panther sat down and sat up straight and proud. There was no danger here after all. The other mare smelled of the Falls, so surely she was not a threat.

Keep clearing out weeds Keiran, I'll be fine. The roan girl thought to her bonded. I be close, if needed. The panther stood and padded off to go clear a bit more ground. He had almost cleared all the weeds. It would be the unruly saplings that the roan girl would need help with. As if she needed a reminder, tiny hooves kicked about in her belly. This, above everything else was why she needed help. It was a risk for her to take down the saplings. One wrong move could hurt Kiara or her unborn. But even still, she needed to clear a place to plant the herbs. BirdSong was the best chance for the herbs survival.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."
@[Florabella]
Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Kiara - 05-01-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Florabella - 05-03-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Kiara - 05-15-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Florabella - 05-25-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Cleaning Out a Place [Herb Garden] - by Kiara - 06-06-2014, 02:31 AM