the Rift

[PRIVATE] Trace Each Path Passed

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
All she ever wanted was the world.

You hum softly to yourself as you weave through the trees. Spring is here, and as you journey southwards from that land of ice and snow, the sight of dappled light on the forest floor lifts your spirits immensely. Every now and then, you stop to tear a particularly tender shoot from the ground, enjoying the crisp taste and the satisfying crunch of fresh foliage in your mouth. Now that the snow is out of sight and you can begin to fill the hollows behind each rib that the winter cruelly cut from your already-slender body, you find yourself in a rather pleasant mood.

As you move along through the wood, something ahead suddenly catches your eye. Something that glitters. Beneath thick lashes, your brown eyes narrow, and a greedy smile takes form on your dished face. Now there’s something worth investigating, you think, striding towards the shining rocks on the ground. Drawing closer, you are surprised to find that the rocks are actually rubble, and that the rubble was once a…wall? It is in a terrible state of disrepair, but it looks to be made of crystal, or diamond, or—the crunch beneath your hooves informs you that sadly, it is merely glass. But still, the way the light catches its jagged edges is beautiful to behold. You poke around for a bit, careful to avoid cutting your dainty muzzle on the shards. If only they weren’t so sharp, they would make beautiful jewelry. Alas, you don’t want to risk picking them up. You stir the pile gently with your horn, listening to the sweet tinkling sounds of glass on glass. This amuses you for a time, but soon enough, your curiosity calls, drawing you past the wall and onward. What is beyond it? The remains of a once-great kingdom? Doe-like eyes scan the trees, searching for signs of life.

Almost instantly, you are rewarded. A tall figure paces just ahead of you. Lean muscle ripples under his mahogany coat, but to your experienced eyes, he seems young. Perfect. Just the stallion you were looking for. “Excuse me, sir,” you call out prettily. “Could you tell me what part of the world I’m in?”

Tags: @[Dragomir]
OOC: Finally off of absent! I’ve set this just inside the border for now, since she isn’t an Edge member and I don’t want her to waltz in without his permission c;

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
Trace Each Path Passed - by Dragomir - 05-01-2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Sheba - 06-11-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Sheba - 06-14-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Sheba - 06-22-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Dragomir - 06-13-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Dragomir - 06-17-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Dragomir - 06-29-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Trace Each Path Passed - by Dragomir - 07-09-2014, 03:32 PM