the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Her nares flared as she slowed to a walk, orbs glued to the ground below her as she skipped across the landscape effortlessly, now acutely aware of how much skill and focus it took to walk gracefully across this region. A light smile danced across her maw, velvetines soft and clean from the pure waters that run from the mountains. Ahead, her favored place: a large, mossy clearing surrounded by trees and such, a beautiful place to rest, to think.

But just as her tired clefts meet the soft Earth, her head is sent spinning, a voice ringing through the crisp air, echoing off the rocks that dot the soil. Her gaze sweeps around her surroundings; no one in sight. Her smile has faded by now, her nares now slowing to their regular pace. The sides of her barrel heaves as she pivots to the left, her harks flicking to pick up the voice. She has heard the soprano vocals before, but couldn't exactly place the voice to a face. Bunching her muscles, she sets her sights on a small area of grass just ahead, behind a few rocks that are rather large. With a clumsy leap, she lands in the dewy grass with a loud thump. With an irritated shake of her bodice, she walks around one of the trees that surround the clearing, slightly above it on a slope of rocky ground. The leaves part way to let her gaze upon a beautiful waterfall. A series of blue silks, like a colored sundae topped with a rainbow rather than a cherry. And there, a gathering has started. Well, a small one anyways.

They are both pale, one a mare. The one she recognized. The other an odd brute. Horned, quite messy with his hair tied all weird in some sort of - I don't even know what to call that dumb thing. I wonder if it light, hurts or something. He looks like a fucking dumb statue or something with those stupid gold things. She walks toward them with a smile, recalling the mare's stinging words in the Thresh. If the mare was so adamant about telling others about the crazies. A smirk graced her lips. "Greetings. I see you have graced us with your presence, despite the fact that you where so quick to insult this herd. " She then looks to the man, her smile softening. "And hello sir. I don't think we have met! I'm Abishia, Artisan here in the Falls."

"Abi Talk!"

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [open!] - by Abishia - 05-06-2014, 07:35 PM