the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Fraub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Somewhere in the mixture of smells and noises around him was a second scent, tangled amongst the misty water and the white mare. His ears flicked to the source of faint beating hooves. He did not dare look over too quickly, afraid he would come off as jumpy or something dumb of that sort. His glassy yellow orbs gazed over towards the cool liquid, thrashing at the base of the falls and washing outwards in a mixture of blues, greens and whites.

A voice broke his momentary absence and he shifted himself towards the noise, another mare. A filly, taller than he, like everyone else it seemed. She looked quite slender and rather dainty, her coat white with splashes of brown all over, or was it brown with white? Who knew. Her tail, sporting a pretty feather and.. a transparent horn. Fraub squinted his eyes a little, leaning slightly closer, to him, it looked like it could be a piece of armor or something similar.

He was too absorbed in his own thoughts to reply to her greeting unfortunately, his voice now directed at something entirely different "tell me, what is that on your forehead?"

ooc; hope you don't mind if he points out her horn, I apologize if it was supposed to look super real (meaning nobody could tell the difference), I thought this could spark something interesting in the thread.

@[Aurelia]
@[Abishia]

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [open!] - by Fraub - 05-08-2014, 01:54 AM