the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

So this is what It's like to be apart of a herd, eh? You have one questioning you, one being an absolute bitch and thinking they are the leader of the herd, and another who doesn't belong sassing off.

Abishia rolled her eyes, being asked this question over and over again made her want to scream. She almost set her harks against her neck, but had to remind herself that She was in the company of a herdmate ( or so She thought, for he didn't smell of dessert, sea, or snow. ). Putting her focus back to the weird man with brackets on his tassels. "A glass horn sir, can't you see? " She then flicked her harks as the sound of hoofbeats came onto ear shot. Oh Gods, what now? immediately after the thought, a voice rang through the air that She knew too well. Delinne. Her harks pressed against the back of her dome, and She whipped her dome around to confront the lady that had brought her here to this herd, ruined whatever Aza and Abi had, and now was scolding her for something She never knew about; was never taught. Her teeth clenched as anger rose inside her. She whisked away the only one I loved. The only one I had, because of a simple mistake. She took away Azarel. Even though he may not feel for me the way I do him, it still hurts. She's evil. The thought nearly brought tears, but She forced herself to stay strong. She raised her dome, flexing her shoulder muscles and looking down her nose at the shorter mare. Her gaze then bore into the jaguar by her side. Dezba. I once respected that cat. But She is just as bad as Delinne.

"Oh really? Know something that I've never been taught? What do you think I am, some kind of super horse?" She bared her teeth, frustrated with the mare She had once thought of as her friend. The bitch obviously has not idea how to be a friend. Her gaze washed over the dark mare. Her sides were swollen. Another babe? You have to be kidding me. Does She just slut around for a living? God's, what has this world come to? Her stare is obvious, as well as the disgust in her pools as She switches her stare back to the lady's face "Keep in mind I have been and Outcast since only a few moon's ago. I have no idea how herds work ." She then glanced to the brute, then to Aurelia. As She looked upon the golden sheen coat, then to her wings, She snorted, disgusted with this mare also. "But at least I've earned one thing out of this unnecessary rudeness. " Her harks eased back into their erect position as Aurelia began to speak, Abishia's blue and brown gaze burning holes into her coat. Her words where pathetic. Especially her second phrase: "I'm here to find the stallion that mounted me, conceived two foals, then left.". Abishia let out a mocking laugh, then pinned her ears with a menacing smirk. "That's your own problem, dear. " Her orbs flashed, rage suddenly running through her and making her thoughts scramble and heart pound. An unbelievable hate rose in her belly, and She lurched forward, teeth bared the golden and white mare. Say no one more time, and I swear I will eat her heart. She breathed deeply, than spoke with a low tone through clenched teeth. "Leave. Or I will rip those fucking wings right of your sides. No one cares about your love life. Maybe this Rostilav will teach you to not whore around, huh? You heard Delinne. Leave, bitch. I'm not afraid to rip you to shreds. " She took another step, shaky with anger. Bending her neck, She shot her dome downward, aiming a small nip at Aurelia's wither.

@[Aurelia] @[Delinne] @[Fraub]
- and abishia is suddenly a raging bitch.
Sorry. -.

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [open!] - by Abishia - 05-11-2014, 03:39 PM