the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Fraub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

His ears flicked to the side as another body had graced their presence, his gaze shifted slightly over to the newcomer and he eyed her curiously up and down. She was as black as the night with the exception of purple shimmers when she stepped into the light. Silvery stripes slithered down certain areas of her bodice, her horn twisted with white and black. She looked a little heavier set than he, which made her seem quite aggressive in his opinion as she rumbled up to the small gathering.

Her voice had a growlish tone as she barked at the silver winged mare, it surprised him a bit. His lips curled downwards into a prominent frown, the atmosphere had become extremely hostile. The black mare made it clear that the pegasus was an intruder, and she seemed quite angry at that, indeed. Fraub perked his ears in some surprise. Well, she wasn't doing anything but he supposed it was wrong to go prancing into another land without permission. The black mare's barks directed towards the painted mare, a slight scold it seemed for letting someone get past the border. Fraub's ears flicked back and lay against his head, "How in the heavens is someone supposed to know these things if they have never been told" he scoffed.

The pegasus spoke about things he did not have any business in which he ignored out of respect. She was looking for a stallion, a stallion that impregnated her, which Fraub totally understood if she wanted to find him. He didn't quite understand why everyone was acting like sticks were jammed up their butts but he supposed it could be about past issues he did not know of. "If I knew the whereabouts of this Rostislav I would let you know, dear. But it seems you've gotten these two in knots of anger and it be best you just leave."

Fraub looked over towards the painted mare, who seemed to be stabbing him with her hostility over the horn question. "Just wondering if it was real, sheesh. I guess you can't blame someone for trying to be fabulous..." he paused "even if she wasn't before" Fraub murmured and turned away.

"talking" 'thoughts'

words 367
tags @[Abishia] @[Delinne] @[Aurelia]
ooc figured Fraub wouldn't know of any herd rules considering he is very new still, plus nobody told him. :3

table by Fraub

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [open!] - by Fraub - 05-11-2014, 07:30 PM